Curvy women are smarter, have smarter babies

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, what a one two punch! Fat and Dumb! Thanks...what does it say about men with big bellies and little elsewhere? ( yes I am getting mean in my old age! )

oh come on, you already knew fat women are automatically stupid and lazy!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, but obese and fat women have a lower waist-to-hip ratio, not a higher one.

The hourglass figure simply means: a small waist and big hips. The article clearly says that upper-body fat (as found in obese women) has a negative effect on the intelligence of babies.

It's really only about the healthy woman with the big curvy hips and the small waist. A matter of pure evolution.

Like Leila:
ImageBeaver.com - Free image and gallery hosting

Hell yea. OMFG!!!

I'm sure "socio-economic" factors are at play too. But are you really surprized to hear that the healthy hourglass woman is so successful on all fronts? I'm not. Maybe men feel this better. Just look at Leila. Instant hardon there!!! Pure Darwinistic lust!! And it was found our dearest Leila is very smart. Not a coincidence.

Wow. I didn't read the rest of this post after you edited it and have concluded that you're a complete fuckwit and you're completely ignorant of the topic you're writing about. Yay, another thread bashing fat women. Go fuck yourself.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Wow. I didn't read the rest of this post after you edited it and have concluded that you're a complete fuckwit and you're completely ignorant of the topic you're writing about. Yay, another thread bashing fat women. Go fuck yourself.

Fine, but at least I know what I'm talking about.

The fact that you don't have a clue about what a waiste-to-hip ratio is, proves the point of the article: you're fat and dumb.

Not my fault. It's just that you shouldn't have illustrated the point so vividly.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fine, but at least I know what I'm talking about.
I noticed the link took me to Fox News. 'nuff said.

The fact that you don't have a clue about what a waiste-to-hip ratio is, proves the point of the article: you're fat and dumb.

I see. Insulting others proves your point. Wow, aren't you the smart one?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I don't know about all the ratio figures, but I have a 9.5" difference between my bust measurement and my waist measurement, and a 10" difference between my hip measurement and my waist measurement. I am considered an hour-glass. That being said, I have very intelligent children. It's an interesting theory, but I think there is more to the inheritance of intellect than just my hips...but it is interesting and probably some truth to it, but I think it bears more study.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I don't know about all the ratio figures, but I have a 9.5" difference between my bust measurement and my waist measurement, and a 10" difference between my hip measurement and my waist measurement. I am considered an hour-glass. That being said, I have very intelligent children. It's an interesting theory, but I think there is more to the inheritance of intellect than just my hips...but it is interesting and probably some truth to it, but I think it bears more study.

There may very well be some truth to it but the problem is that when one post such a comment on a board of people with a variety of shapes and sizes it adds insult to injury often where not needed. I think it is probably a much more complex formula than is being stated.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There may very well be some truth to it but the problem is that when one post such a comment on a board of people with a variety of shapes and sizes it adds insult to injury often where not needed. I think it is probably a much more complex formula than is being stated.
Agreed...that's why I said there may be some truth to it. And if I were not one of those with curves I would probably be offended!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Exactly!!!

Although I found out that much of my concern about my shape was needless - at least the waist-hip part... I'm well within the "curvy" range.

My problem is more that there is not enough difference between my bust and waist measurements. But I think that's more my own aesthetics than health concerns or anything like that.

I also don't like it when posters put down, for a lack of a better term, "fat" women. By the same token, I don't like it when they put down thin women either! (unless we're talking about anorexics, but instead of putting down the anorexic herself, maybe we should be directing the criticism at media and society that places such pressure on especially young girls to look a certain way.)

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I noticed the link took me to Fox News. 'nuff said.

Pfff, dudette, if a stupid person asks for a link to a study the source of which was already quoted in the post, then I still do the effort of grabbing the headlines that pop up first in news.google.com.

Get over it, I referred to the Journal that contains the article. Any normal person can take it from there.

It's a bit pathetic how one has to help some kids in here with simple searches. But since I'm such a kind person, I even go so far as to actually do a search for these dummies.

I do this because I'm a Christian and I have been taught to help the weak. Even when doing so sucks bigtime.

For the same reason, I answered your futile remark.