Curvy women are smarter, have smarter babies

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
There may very well be some truth to it but the problem is that when one post such a comment on a board of people with a variety of shapes and sizes it adds insult to injury often where not needed. I think it is probably a much more complex formula than is being stated.

The article didn't say that the waiste-to-hip ratio of the mother is the only significant factor determining intelligence in kids. It's just one of many factors. But an important one.

I don't see what's insulting about posting something like this in the "women's issues" section of a forum obsessed by big penises - itself a sign of interest in matters of fertility, evolution, Darwinism and sexuality.

Are you saying that all media that have quoted the scientific article, are insulting?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's a bit pathetic how one has to help some kids in here with simple searches. But since I'm such a kind person, I even go so far as to actually do a search for these dummies.

I do this because I'm a Christian and I have been taught to help the weak. Even when doing so sucks bigtime.

For the same reason, I answered your futile remark.

Your "Christian" approach and attitude is heartwarming and impressive.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
johnschlong, you are free to admire who/what you want, but keep this kind of put-down shit out of the women's discussion forum.

If I were you, I'd apologize.

- - - - -

(I'm sorry everybody else, I tried for the longest time to stay calm about this thread. I tried to be open minded.... but this guy is being just plain MEAN and SPITEFUL. Not OK.)

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the researchers did, they took the measurements of 119 Polish women aged between 24-37, and then checked the hormone levels in their saliva. And they found that women with small waists and big breasts had significantly higher levels of two hormones associated with fertility.

These levels were in fact so much higher, that the women were three times more likely to get pregnant than women with other body types.

So now you know -- it ain't just plain old aesthetic sense, coupled with a healthy dose of lust; there is a genetic reason we guys seek out 36-24-36!

Source: Never turn your nose up at BS again: Hour-and-a-half-glass figures

So yes, curvy women are more fertile! Just letting everyone know that it's true. I cannot (be arsed to..) find the original study but it was undertaken by Harvard University and published in the Royal Society Journal.

<3 curvy girlies

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the researchers did, they took the measurements of 119 Polish women aged between 24-37, and then checked the hormone levels in their saliva. And they found that women with small waists and big breasts had significantly higher levels of two hormones associated with fertility.

These levels were in fact so much higher, that the women were three times more likely to get pregnant than women with other body types.

So now you know -- it ain't just plain old aesthetic sense, coupled with a healthy dose of lust; there is a genetic reason we guys seek out 36-24-36!

So yes, curvy women are more fertile! Just letting everyone know that it's true. I cannot (be arsed to..) find the original study but it was undertaken by Harvard University and published in the Royal Society Journal.

<3 curvy girlies

Yes, SLB -- b ut that's not the bone of contention. The insult is that hour-glass women are somehow smarter and their babies are smarter.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know. I just wanted to say curvy girls are HOT!

And...fertile... :biggrin1:

I think the key ingredients for intelligence are natural intelligence and a good upbringing. And there is no prevalence of curvy or skinny girls in either of those categories.

I put it to you, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, that smart women will be more likely to have smart babies!

Das Uber Bebez :biggrin1:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know. I just wanted to say curvy girls are HOT!

And...fertile... :biggrin1:

I think the key ingredients for intelligence are natural intelligence and a good upbringing. And there is no prevalence of curvy or skinny girls in either of those categories.

I put it to you, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, that smart women will be more likely to have smart babies!

Das Uber Bebez :biggrin1:

Aaaaaaah! I vote this response the most intelligent one of the day!

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media

<3 curvy girlies

Hourglass women are more fertile. We all knew this.

We also knew men subconsciously choose hourglass women over others and find them to be more sexually attractive. That's hard wired in the brain and very logical because permanent sexual selection is a key activity in the brain, and high fertility is the most important sign men are looking for during this selection process.

Now these women are also found to be more intelligent.

But what I don't understand is that some women in here feel offended by these basic scientific facts. There's nothing the non-hourglass women can do about the shape of their bodies. They have other assets which they can cultivate to successfully procreate and generate interesting offspring.

Nature is cruel, but culture goes a long way in offsetting this cruelty. Ingenuity, creativity, silicones, charm, culturedness, etc... can all make you a more successful mate and help you spread your genes. Just use them and get over the science.

Men's brains are very primitive, but this also means the techniques you can use to trick them and to camouflage the fact that you're not an hourglass woman, are plenty and easy to implement. Go for it. But don't feel offended when science does what it does best: producing scientific facts.

johnlucas-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't buy many of these studies about waist-hip ratio and purporting a certain type of individual over another as more genetically fit.
Something about it sounds so 1800's pseudo-scientific to me. So evil eugenics-like.

The fact of the matter is this: Evidence of the Apparent.
What do you see as it is now?

They say that perfect 10s are more fit for healthier smarter better children and all this. Then why aren't more people beautiful then? And if these types have better offspring than why don't they have more children?
The people who populate the world are the plain janes! Hahahahahaha!

Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar. The woman who has 17 kids. SevenTEEN. and probably still wants more. I would never call her a supermodel but she's okay looking. Some would call her a 6 or 7 maybe.
But she had multiple kids back to back and each of them seem to be perfectly fine. If anything SHE'S showing her "genetic fitness" by being able to have so many children without many complications.

The Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar Family

There are "pretty people" who are infertile and sterile or who have complications with any child they have.
And furthermore what does every perfect 10 turn to when they have kids? That's right. They start looking more like the plain janes. The washboard abs and lack of cellulite on the body go far far away as they get saggy skin, expanded waists and butts, less than perky breasts. They TURN into the women who are seen as less than attractive (this view being erroneous of course which is why plenty men like women with heaving saggy breasts, thunder thighs, and love handles).

Most "pretty people" adopt rather than have their own kids. Either they can't have any on their own or they are trying to protect their shape for acting roles.

I think cultural views on beauty bias these studies. I think it lends them to make erroneous findings.
Some women ain't that curvy but can have just fine healthy babies.

There's attraction to the skeletal, the tissue, and the fat forms of the human design. That's why they persist today. Athletic women may have been useful in an ancient environment that needed more hunters or warriors. Skeletal women may have been useful in realms where agility or space was needed, maybe as way to ward off heat. Fat women may have been useful in areas where people settled down and needed comfort from a hearth. To protect against the cold.

The reality is that you can't really tell who's healthy or genetically fit purely on looking at body shape. You have to sample blood and test their internals to decide that.

Think of poor people who eat less nutriously but can have lots of babies. Healthy ones.

All of us are "unfit" in one way or another. We all get sick and we all come down with conditions from inheritance. I don't buy these kinds of studies. I really think there's a lot of poor science going on.
John Lucas

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We weren't offended by the article, we were offended by the fact that on here there's a constant barrage of posts which put us under further pressure than we already are to conform to 'someone's' idea of what we should be.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Single studies are useless, JS. Replication is the only thing that makes a study worthwhile. Even our otherwise low-intelligent government knows that.

- - - - -

If you google "baby" and "intelligence" and "study" you'll find tons of studies that talk about what could determine a child's intelligence.

Oh, wait... you mean that WAIST size is nowhere near the top of the list.
Bummer, dude.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A study done a long time ago indicates that women with rounder butts, small waists, and large breasts are very likely to make me horny...the margin of error is at 0%.

...OB

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
We weren't offended by the article, we were offended by the fact that on here there's a constant barrage of posts which put us under further pressure than we already are to conform to 'someone's' idea of what we should be.

Sure, I understand this, and it sucks. So if that's what you meant, I will apologize for contributing to this barrage.

I'm the first to want to help abolish the capitalist system which enslaves women into constant psychological stress. (I will start a post soon on a recent major psychiatric study which states that women in the West are terrorised by capitalism which sexualizes even the very youngest girls and pushes them into all kinds of diseases, from anorexia to self-degradation and suicide; there was a major study on this, very interesting).

From my other posts you can read that I favor stalinism, a system in which women are freed from the terror of having to be perfect.

And as you can read, I have always said that in our time, culture and our capacity to influence and overcome the blind logic of nature has become very powerful. This means that all Darwinist facts (as the one reported in the study), should be taken with a grain of salt.