Custom condoms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dan the man, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've read many threads about condoms. What I'd like to know is why would a custom condom ( 'theyfit' for example) be better than an off the peg condom? Latex stretches to accomodate, so what is it about a custom condom that would make a difference, or, a significant difference enough to make my sensitivity sharper through the rubber? If it's looser, it could come off, right? I tend to stay away from intercourse because I hate the relative numbness from condoms. Would a custom condom really make things a lot better? Not to mention, the very act of taking time to roll one on can make me lose a hard on. In the good ol days, the spontaneity of fucking a girl bareback didn't allow for any loss of erection.

2. TragicWhiteKnight

Albums:
    London & Manchester, with lots of commuting betwee
    a) Comfort - even if latex can stretch, it still hurts like hell if it's being stretched too far
    b) Safety - I can fit my girth in a Magnum XL but there's much more of a threat of it breaking than with a TheyFit

If neither of those things have been an issue with you, I wouldn't bother with custom bought ones (esp since the shipping means I always have to buy them bulk!), otherwise they are essential

3. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why not just buy some and try them out? I think they feel better.

4. Incocknito

Gold Member

I thought this was going to be about plastic carrier bags and elastic bands. I'm disappointed.

Draft saved Draft deleted