Custom condoms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dan the man, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've read many threads about condoms. What I'd like to know is why would a custom condom ( 'theyfit' for example) be better than an off the peg condom? Latex stretches to accomodate, so what is it about a custom condom that would make a difference, or, a significant difference enough to make my sensitivity sharper through the rubber? If it's looser, it could come off, right? I tend to stay away from intercourse because I hate the relative numbness from condoms. Would a custom condom really make things a lot better? Not to mention, the very act of taking time to roll one on can make me lose a hard on. In the good ol days, the spontaneity of fucking a girl bareback didn't allow for any loss of erection.

2. TragicWhiteKnight

TragicWhiteKnight Active Member

Albums:
    a) Comfort - even if latex can stretch, it still hurts like hell if it's being stretched too far
    b) Safety - I can fit my girth in a Magnum XL but there's much more of a threat of it breaking than with a TheyFit

If neither of those things have been an issue with you, I wouldn't bother with custom bought ones (esp since the shipping means I always have to buy them bulk!), otherwise they are essential

3. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why not just buy some and try them out? I think they feel better.

4. Incocknito

Gold Member

I thought this was going to be about plastic carrier bags and elastic bands. I'm disappointed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice