Custom Fitted Condoms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hung, Oct 14, 2011.

1. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Several years ago I learned of "They Fit" condoms here at LPSG. I also participated in a University of Indiana Study of these condoms. Very effective and comfortable to use/enjoy.

I was a happy customer of an organization known as "Condomania."

I used condoms for birth control As such, I no longer need to wear a condom because of age considerations of My Bride.

When the "They Fit" were taken off of the market for some reason I never knew of I had a good supply and used them up. I was a G21 size.

Recently I learned that the "Coripa Custom Fit Condom" is now available from Condomania.

Condomania - We Make Shopping For Condoms Fun & Easy

They have a new size scheme for the "Coripa" Brand. Just for the fun of it I downloaded a measuring kit and ascertained that I am now an F29 with the Coripa Size Scheme.

I suspect that I will order a few just to relive and experience sexual intercourse with a condom and also recall how it felt when it was necessary to wear one.

I would urge my fellow members here to check out the "Condomania" site and acquire a test batch of "Coripa" condoms. If they are anything like the former "They Fit" I can testify that they are worthwhile.

2. D_Dan_T_Zinferno

D_Dan_T_Zinferno New Member

Thank you for posting this. I've been frustrated with ill-fitting condoms for years. No matter what brand/size I've tried, they've never been comfortable. Just printed out the fitting kit. Will post my size when I know. Thanks again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice