"CUSTOM-MADE" underwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Nov 17, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

axolotl27: They say that Life is all about adapting. Although my testicles are normal-size,-maybe just slightly bigger, I have, what one of the doctors in a group who were writing a paper on sexual development called, "a case of macrophallus in the extreme". My wife convinced me that a penis as thick as a baseball bat hanging to my knees was always very evident when I was walking toward someone, and even more evident when I was sitting facing someone, even in pants that were the next thing to baggy. So NO boxer shorts. Wearing briefs enables me to cover it with a jacket or long sweater or shirt when necessary. My waist is 29 in., so I should be wearing SMALL. Unfortunately, my equipment takes up so much space in a SMALL pair, I can only get the waistband up as far as my hips. So I buy XL briefs and take 4 tucks in the elastic waistband, 2 in the front and 2 in the back. To keep my penis from dropping out the large legholes, I sew several tucks in the legholes to make them the same circumference as my legs, which are thin [ like the rest of me ]. I wear the briefs backwards because there is a lot more material in the seat than there is in the front panel. This allows me to wear my penis straight out to the side across my thigh and doubled back to my crotch. The disadvantage of doing this is that I now have a large bulge that is very noticeable from the side. As well, I have to undo my belt and pull my pants down a bit so I can lower my briefs far enough when I have to pee. Naturally, I go into a stall in a public washroom, which I always do anyway so I don't have to put up with stares and comments and questions.

2. Imported

Gold Member

hung: Interesting, very interesting. Should enter this in Ripley's Believe It Or Not.

3. Imported

Gold Member

seven_wants_ten: Thick as a baseball bat hanging to your knees? Of course I will believe this claim with no proof...

4. Imported

Gold Member

axolotl27: My girlfriend just smiled. At this point, my wife is probably looking down and asking "Was what I suffered through for 45 years just an illusion?"

5. Imported

Gold Member

captainstupid: lets see some pics ;D

6. Imported

Gold Member

axolotl27: I know how to turn a computer on and off, and I'm able to type e-mails, and attach pictures to them. But that is the sum total of my computer knowledge. When it comes to one of these messages, I have no idea how to attach a picture. In the profiles on this site, I notice that people's e-mail addresses are hidden, for their own protection I guess. I am one of those naive, trusting souls who relied on my wife's decicions. She was definitely the brains in our family. I know that she shielded me from a lot of the crap in this in this world,--people wanting to meet us, others wanting pictures, and many with wonderful ideas and offers. We had our phone number changed 3 times over the years. She definitely wouldn't have approved of me sending out nude photos, but probably wouldn't have objected to clothed shots because she was the one who encouraged me to get rid of my "clown" pants and wear normal clothes,--which tend to show everything anyway. What she never liked, was people, men or women, making a show of their bodies. These people she described as "one-dimensional".

Draft saved Draft deleted