Customised LPSG ButtPlugs! We Need Your Suggestions....

Would you like a customised LPSG Butt Plug?

• HELL YEAH

Votes: 4,451 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 1,057 16.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1,042 15.9%

• Total voters

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The London Underground has this

titles-Mind-the-Gap-Large.jpg

A good one for a butt plug might be "MIND THE GAPE"

Reactions: MickeyLee

gapinhole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We need your help. We've been approached by a company that customizes butt plugs to do a number of them for LPSG.

Below is an example of some of the buttplugs they sell to females. We need to come up with 3 to 5 good ones that you'd like us to have. Please post your ideas below. If your idea is chosen we will send you a version of that for free as a thank you!

View attachment 82807181
If u can make one with a rod inside and a cam joint when the rod gets pushed in it expands mushrooms style but the bottom flares when rod is pushed up

Libertine01

Expert Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We need your help. We've been approached by a company that customizes butt plugs to do a number of them for LPSG.

Below is an example of some of the buttplugs they sell to females. We need to come up with 3 to 5 good ones that you'd like us to have. Please post your ideas below. If your idea is chosen we will send you a version of that for free as a thank you!

View attachment 82807181
I'd like one

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Butt plug Santa, Rotterdam ( Do I hear a vote for LPSG Mascot ? )

As surprising as it might be, the “butt plug” was actually not intentional. This statue in Rotterdam was supposed to depict good old Santa Clause holding…something? Is it a deformed Christmas tree, a candle, or marshmallows stacked on a stick? Nobody really seems to know the answer.

1669859056520.png

• Haha
Reactions: MickeyLee

stuckinuranus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Male counterparts to those names... I mean trust the gays to come up with more creative names atleast

I like...
•Punish me
•Cocky Prince
•Plaything
or my fave
•Devil's Halo or just "Halo"

Paquitacaliente

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

View attachment 82807181
Maybe:
“OCUPO

View attachment 82807181 “Occupaid, sorry”
Hahaha

Random_G

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

View attachment 82807181
Good Boy
Bad Boy
Daddy's Bitch
Sugar Baby
Naughty
Naughty Boy
Slave
Sissy
Cum dump