Cut, but with loose skin

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BigD_2, Mar 16, 2011.

1. BigD_2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am circumcised, but have quite a flap of skin behind my head when flaccid , and I can in fact roll the skin of my flaccid cock up over my head completely. This sometimes inadvertently happens with certain underwear/pants pairings.

I always assumed all cut cocks were like this, but I've recently realized this may not be true. So, for all you cut guys: How much loose skin is on your cock? Can it roll all the way over your head?

2. BiMaleHungWV

BiMaleHungWV Member

Albums:
    Mine is like that as well. See pic in my gallery where I am pulling skin to pull dick down.

3. ThickPup

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No loose skin here to play with :(
    I think that's why I have a thing for uncut ones.
    I've only been with 1 uncut guy. Wish I had a regular
    uncut buddy to play with. Uncut can be a beautiful sight!

4. jeff926

Gold Member

Even in the floppy state, I can not pull the skin down over the head. My glans has never ever been covered with skin for my whole life, maybe, except just for a few days in the neonatal period.

5. lib0

lib0 New Member

I don't know if it has to do with my circumcision status or genetics. I'm cut but not really tight. However I'm a BIG grower, so when I'm completely soft I look like i'm uncircumcised. I love it because I don't have to use any lube to jo.

6. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am circumcised but when soft the skin still covers most of the head.

7. D_Louie Lefthanger

D_Louie Lefthanger New Member

8. MMT22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No loose skin. The head is completely exposed 24 /7.

9. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    WOW !! I thought I was the only one... I'm circumsized and I have a lot of loose skin which when its soft the skin covers the whole head, I feel better knowing there are a lot of guys like this :)

10. CURVEDANDTHICKK

Lots of loose skin here also. I have a lot of loose skin bunched up behind the head when soft. Sometimes, depending how it's positioned when sitting, the skin will completely cover the head. Feels really weird to me and I have to immediately adjust to uncover the head. Even when fully hard I can partially cover the head. I think it really depends on the Dr. who does the surgery and how much foreskin is present before the circ.

11. D_nbubzx4

D_nbubzx4 New Member

yeah im like you too big d...its good tho cause you dont need to use much lube if you're jerking it

12. brandonguy35

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I thought I was the only one like this. I have loose skin that can cover the head when I am soft--and sometimes even when hard.

13. slim1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've got some pretty loose skin at the head, I especially notice if i've been edging or jerking for awhile. I like the look.

14. keycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  15. BigD_2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Right, exactly, feels weird when the skin rolls over the head during the course of "normal operations." I should pay more attention to what situation causes this so I can avoid it. As I said, must have something to do with the undewear brand/cut, or how the pants are cut, or the interaction of the two.

16. D_Soggie Doggie

D_Soggie Doggie Account Disabled

When I'm cold, and my penis is flaccid, there are wrinkles behind my head, but it's never covered. (See my flaccid album shots.)

Circumcisions range from loose to tight. I'm tightly circumcised. It's sounds like you were cut loose.

17. anoushka

anoushka Member

Albums:
    I've got a very loose cut with fully-intact frenulum. When soft, skin can easily cover the head. When hard, skin can cover about half. I've never had to use lube to wank since there is plenty to stroke back and forth.

18. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    Like some others have said, I'm have a loose cut, too, and I'm thankful to the pediatrician who did that years ago. I've wondered what it would be like to be intact, and I toyed with the idea of restoration a few years back, but I don't think I could explain it to the wife, and I decided I didn't want it bad enough. I've had buds who were cut very tight and never had any skin to play with, and I've always considered the looser cut an advantage. I don't tend to have as much irritation from by boxers rubbing the head, and, supposedly, even the partial covering helps keep the nerves from getting overstimulated and makes sex more pleasurable. Since I cannot imagine sex being more pleasurable than it is now, I have no complaints. ;-)

19. xenon-naturist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was cut as an adult and my cut is loose - while I'm not keen on how it looks when soft, it does at least mean that when hard there is some skin there to provide friction when wanking - still miss the full foreskin though as the reduced skin available to rub means than after the first spurt there sensation wears away

i had always thought that tight cuts looked best and would have asked for one, had i been given the option howver i wasn't (indeed the surgeon didn't even see me hard) and while that surprised me at the time, maybe it was for the best. in any case with an adult cut there is always a risk that it will burst so a tight cut would not be usual.

20. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    Also cut loose with intact frenulum. Cut at birth, glad that doc knew what he was doing.

Draft saved Draft deleted