Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yeah im like you too big d...its good tho cause you dont need to use much lube if you're jerking it
Mine has gotten like that, it cvers the head when soft, and I don't need lube. I was always sad about being cut, now I'm not, as often it covers on its own.

Ra

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My skin now also covers my head when soft which I am grateful for as I used to get some irritation on my glans when I was a teenager. I was never happy about being cut and so getting a bit older and being a grower has some advantages in my case.

D_eneyhngh

Just Browsing
Media
Mine is cut, and I'm able to pull the foreskin over my head when soft. When it's erect I can still pull the foreskin completely over my head, but just barely. I love to play with it, and have others play with it.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I was circumcised at birth, over 60 years ago. It was done the old fashion way, with a scalpel, and I've always been quite happy with the results. I'd guess my circumcision is about half way between the tight and loose extremes. I've never had to use lube for masturbating and when flaccid I can pull the skin up over the glans and it stays that way for a while. When fully erect I can get the skin up over most of the glans and I often do just that when idly playing with myself, using two fingers and my thumb ... it DOES feel good! The two pics attached here are what I like to call my cock pretending that it's not circumcised.

Attachments

Reactions: bbenny0

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am circumsized. I had a discussion with a Doctor about the skin under the head of my penis ripping open when I came. He said that is impossible. I said that it was the most excruciating and, at the same time, pleasant feeling. I told him I was OVERcircumcized.

He said that skin is flexible, that it couldn't happen. I told him, 'Look at my scars'.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
coming at this from the opposite direction, i'm uncut but have a pretty tight foreskin. when i'm completely flacid it hangs over the end but as soon as I get a semi it's starting to roll back and by the time it's rock hard, it's pulled back tight and, I guess, looks pretty much like a cut dick. I imagine there are cut guys with loser skin than me.

In fact my foreskin has a lot of trouble accommodating my girth, I have a bunch of tiny scars around it from different times when it split over the years. My cock is at it's widest a couple of inches behind the head and this is exactly where the loose skin that hangs over the end of my cock stretches back to when i'm fucking a woman.

I think these scars have reduced sensitivity and contributed to the fact I find it hard to cum but at least they haven't got any worse for 15 years. I guess my foreskin eventually got used to it.