Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fall into this category. I had phimosis. No complications. Been happily circumcised for 6 years now. PM me if you want to know about anything else. I really don't want to get into a cut/uncut argument with any of this other guys...

merlin8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am uncircumcised . 45 yrs old and have given it alot of thought over the years and am now decided that i want to be circumcised. I want a fairly loose cut & can always have it cut more later if i decide to)

I am in UK but would happily travel to US to have it done if someone can recomend a good surgeon

And just in case anyone is interested, i prefer the look!

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No need to travel so far to get it done merlin8. I was circumcised when I was 30. It wasn't for medical reasons. I just wanted it done for aesthetic reasons. I'm in the UK. I simply went to my family doctor and told him I wanted a circumcision. He didn't question my motives or try to advise me against it. He simply referred me to a surgeon at the local hospital. I saw the surgeon, showed him my cock, and we discussed how much skin I wanted removed, then set a date.

It was done under general anaesthetic. I didn't ask about, and wasn't offered, a local anaesthetic. I often think I could have saved a lot of money by having it done under local, because the bill included a fee for the anaesthetist as well as a night's stay in a hospital room on top of the surgeon's fee. Long story short, I'm very happy that I had it done.

gaygent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All men are born uncircumcised but I think you are asking about the issue most men on this site would agree with and that is the choice about whether to be circumcised when you are old enough and experienced enough to make that choice for yourself. I was circucised as a baby on the advice of my grandmother and have been angry about it throughout my life. I envy anyone who has a foreskin, particulalrly one that is tight but lets the head "pop" out. Good luck in whatever decision you make.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think all men should have the choice of what to do with their cock
if you want to be cut it should be your choice.
once cut you really can't have it undone except by a long process.
I prefer the look of a long foreskin

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
Are there any men on LPSG that were born uncircumcised, then later in life decided to have the foreskin removed?? Why?? How did it turn out any compliations???

i was born uncircumcised. a few hours later after birth, parents decided to have a doctor remove my foreskin. dont know why they made the stupid? decision for their son, either. however, probably i would do the same thing to my son as my Dad did. so i can not blame my parents.

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was cut a age 30 due to phimosis. I was not aware nor advised that there were possible alternatives (stretching or dorsal slit). The doc never discussed how much he would take off. I just assumed there was only one type of circumcision. I had mine done under a local and was able to watch the whole proceedure. I'm not sure what I was expecting in the way of surgical instruments, but a pair of scissors was not it. Kinda looked like he was cutting a sweater sleve from around a wrist. My recovery time took a little longer than most from what I have read here on LPSG. It was at least a month before I could comfortably were underwear, and close to two months before sex. At first the head was extremely sensitive, and there was a new learing curve having sex, but eventually thing settled down to "normal". All in all if I had it to do over I would not have been cut. My wife and I both preferred having sex with the foreskin intact.

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wish I had done research. Back 20 years ago there was no internet and very little published information on the subject.

leo1953

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was circumcised a year ago at the age of 55. I'm gald my parents left me intact to decide for myself to get cut or not. I have lived with my foreskin all these years and don't miss it one bit. My preference, but I think it looks much nicer. Sexually I can last longer now that the head is constantly exposed, before I couldn't last 2 minutes, now I can go for a good hour. I have not had any problems or complications. Went to my family doctor and had him recommend a urologist, had a consultation with him and scheduled the circumcision the next week. Took about 2 weeks to heal and could wait to have sex with my new circumcised penis, and am loving every moment of it...

Chastig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think that this should be left up to each guy, at an age when he is ready to make the choice. Certainly not done as a child when the poor lad has no say. I personally would support allow that would prevent it from happening before the age of 18. This should be a private matter and that choice should be made by the person.

Being a cut lad, like many in America I hate the fact that this choice was taken from me. I feel that it is simply wrong, immoral, and should be illegal.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
I was cut a age 30 due to phimosis. My wife and I both preferred having sex with the foreskin intact.

I've never been experienced in having sex or jo with foreskin.
You said you and your wife prefer having sex before the circumcision.
I always wonder if uncut guys really have quality sex.
Hard to explain though, what is the big difference between before and after, especially in feeling?

m69725

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had my self cut 8 years ago for health , always liked circ look. Happy with results.

malo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let an older guy chime in. Looking at all the other guys during the onset of puberty with their beautifully exposed cut heads made me feel so inferior. Thus I have always been attracted tothe cut penis. It is so much more attractive to the eye and it looks so much fulller. There are some beautifully huge cut cock on this site and I enviously but thoroughly enjoy viewing them. Feast your eyes on Calboner, Tall_HungSD, and BIG-SHOt to see where I'm coming from with my comments on the subject.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Malo said it for me. I envied cut guys way back in grade school. Finally had it done at age thirty-four. Wish it had been done years before my military days. Good un-cut penis hygiene is difficult under some field conditions--- at least twice a day. Healed quickly. Sex is better. Good comments on appearance, too.