Cut cock with dry glans....

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have noticed that the head of my cock is dry and rough. Will simple applications of lotion return it to the softness that I used to have?
Is there anything else I should be doing to make it nice and soft again.
Do all guys need to put lotion on their dicks?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would put lotion on it regularly, it can only help
i have a habit of putting lotion on mine anyway, even though im uncut, when i get out of the shower, or just sometime for the hell of it, ill roll the foreskin back and squirt a little lotion around the head and rollt he foreskin back and fourth over it a few times, nothign worse than a dry head and go to pull back the foreskin to piss and have it almost stick to the head

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was cut loose (apparently) so when I'm soft, there is enough skin to cover 3/4 of my head, so mine stays nice and soft, moist, and sensitive

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
cannot hurt it unless ofcourse you get a bit carried away and it leaches inside the piss hole...we all had to learn that lesson...ouch...my wife enjoys the baby oil after shower...

bi5264

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think your going to have very much luck getting lotion to stay put if you don't have the foreskin to cover it and hold it in there. maybe try a condom? I did see this fake foreskin thing that was like a cover that went over the head and could even retract like a real foreskin. kinda weird, don't remember what it was called.

adam

Expert Member
Media
I have noticed that the head of my cock is dry and rough. Will simple applications of lotion return it to the softness that I used to have?
Is there anything else I should be doing to make it nice and soft again.
Do all guys need to put lotion on their dicks?

My cut is so high-tight typed that, even in flaccid, its head is totally( too much ) disclosed. So it's been my every morning routine to put lotion or baby oil on the penis head ( only head, not whole dick ) for around 3 years or more.

D

deleted23084

i think rubbing in some lotion is a good thing even if you don't have a skin to keep it there. we rub lotion on the rest of our bodies. i used to put moisturiser on my glans because it was so dry - thought it was just me

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for all the suggestions.....I have been using lotion on my cock head each day now but as was suggested, it does rub off with my pants.... I tried wearing a condom one day (at home) and it just fell off after a while since I was not hard....

drdna

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can also use a cream such as "Stevens Cream" which absorbs very rapidly, so a few seconds rubbing the cream into the skin is all that is needed to soften it.

Is this condition new? Did it happen after changing soaps or detergents (which can irritate the skin). Is the roughness localized to a specific area? You ought to get it checked out by a dermatologist, who can usually give you some good treatment advice or tell you if it may be something serious.

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think there is much you can do about your dried head.

that's the way a cut dick is!

my bf of 10 years is cut and i've tried so soften/moisturize but there's really nothing that can be done.