D

deleted16397161

Hi, im 22 yo from Sweden and im gay. I find it super sexy with cut cocks. I havent seen any irl wich makes me sad, neither am I. I think that cut cocks are just superior and its super sexy. I just love the old school with boys always being cut and its something I love. I love the aesthetic and everything about a youn adult wearing boxer short with a cut cock. let me know your thought. I dont mind uncut but man! something about a cut cock is so manly and sexy. I wish I was circumcised high and tight. one day perhaps. Dry glans is superior. :p anyways.. please lets have a discussion. im uncut but I prefer circumcsied dicks and wich i had one.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wish that my cock was still intact. Uncut cocks are way more sensitive. In addition, the inside of your foreskin essentially doubles the area of extreme sensitivity. Because of all of this sensitivity, the high that you get from being aroused and orgasming is so much more intense than what a circumcised guy feels with his relatively deaden cockhead. I feel like I've been robbed from one of nature's best stimulation.

Guysandmaybebirds

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wish that my cock was still intact. Uncut cocks are way more sensitive. In addition, the inside of your foreskin essentially doubles the area of extreme sensitivity. Because of all of this sensitivity, the high that you get from being aroused and orgasming is so much more intense than what a circumcised guy feels with his relatively deaden cockhead. I feel like I've been robbed from one of nature's best stimulation.

I was cut at the age of 30 I would not go back, my head was to sensitive before I couldn’t even be sucked properly and found it hard to ejaculate whilst having sex due to it being so sensitive. I do miss my foreskin sometimes whilst jacking but it’s way better for sex and BJ’s

Wavedxwhitex

Legendary Member
Media
Lexington Centre (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cut at birth(currently 19) don’t exactly know what to call my circ but a mid high and tight! I love foreskin but something about circumcision just turns me on so much! Proud of my manly cut teen cock!

Attachments

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was cut at birth. I have resented that since very young. As an adult I learned that a large number of nerve receptors were cut from me. This was without my permission. This has cheated me out of what nature had intended. Many years ago I learned of "foreskin restoration. " I pursued that procedure. I gained much sensitivity as a result. image000006.jpg
20211117_054106.jpg
image_4567 (1).jpg

TheGMan

Legendary Member
Media