Cut guys. do you wish you had not been cut?

colm84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
As most guys who are cut happened when they were born. Do you wish you were not cut or ever wonder about what you are missing? most uncut guys get pleasure from rubbing their foreskin up and down their glans when wanking or even having sex which guys can't experience. Also being cut cause you to lose sensitivity in the glans apparently.

Are you angry that this happened to you or because you never knew any different you care less? Also if you had/have a son would/did you chose him to be cut.

On the plus for you cut guys you are less likely to catch an STD.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not knowing anythign different, all I can say is I love my cut cock. I have been hold many times how beautiful my cock is. I have seem uncut, and I kinda agree, they are ugly. My opinion. So to answer your question, nope, never wish I hadn't been cut.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As most guys who are cut happened when they were born. Do you wish you were not cut or ever wonder about what you are missing? most uncut guys get pleasure from rubbing their foreskin up and down their glans when wanking or even having sex which guys can't experience. Also being cut cause you to lose sensitivity in the glans apparently.

Are you angry that this happened to you or because you never knew any different you care less? Also if you had/have a son would/did you chose him to be cut.

Might be nice to never need Albolene or Gun Oil or spit to jack off (at least I think uncut guys don't need lube). OTOH, I really love it when my wife licks my cock head and I don't know if that would be the same uncut.

Bottom line, I don't Fret about the Foreskin, Ferrari, Falcon jet, Fund of funds or Franchise that I could have but don't. While most of these are available for sale, the first really isn't.

Reactions: dru and Gj816

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm cut and I like the way I am...never thought of it or ever considered what it might be like...and YES, even as I am writing this I'm still happy with my cock!
I just wish this is the last of 8000 threads about the subject.

Just be happy with you ended up with and play with it as much as you can...before you know it we'll all be old and having problems just getting it up!

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm circumcised.

Given a choice in the matter, I would've preferred not to be, but I don't lose sleep over it.

farmdog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I resent having been cut as an infant. However, my parents were following the advise of Dr. Spock, who touted it as necessary to prevent infection, etc. and was following on the anti-masturbation crusade of John Harvey Kellogg (yes Kellogg's Corn Flakes fans) who believed that circumcision would cure the evil of masturbation. In the end, Dr. Spock regretted his advice that needlessly butchered so many US born males in the 50s and 60s, like me..

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. it was done shortly after birth. can't miss something that you didn't have that long. my wife said she was glad I was cut. she had guys who were not. she said it's easier to get clean and keep clean. she also told me I have a beautiful cock, well shaped, and big.
actually, out of all the women I fucked, seldom was it ever mentioned.

Reactions: Jjz1109 and orangeC

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why are you asking? I often get the sense that there is something behind these threads like an underlying titillation at humiliating circumcised men who are discontent with their condition.

Have had same thought. Hope it's jut curiosity though. And even if someone cut wishes they were not, or the other way around, hopefully they don't get too upset about it even if they feel strongly. Life is too short to worry about stuff like that. It's not cancer.

Reactions: Gj816