Cut guys. do you wish you had not been cut?

colm84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Why are you asking? I often get the sense that there is something behind these threads like an underlying titillation at humiliating circumcised men who are discontent with their condition.
Out of curiosity. Where's I am from we are uncut so never had much exposure to cut guys. Recently I thought to myself out of the blue how do cut guys wank. I genuinely did not know. I asked a friend and they said with a lot of lube. So when you cut guys are growing up and start wanking as a teen you need to be buying lube? Find that interesting as I usually presume going to the chemist was something for adults.

Yes I agree that a lot of women prefer cut guys for cleanliness reasons. One cheesy uncut cock could put you off uncut guys for life and as a bi guy I don't think there is much difference when having sex between the too. The thing that would put me off being cut is that wanking would not be as easy or pleasurable.

No one has answered who are cut would they get their son cut yet. Be good to hear that too.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out of curiosity. Where's I am from we are uncut so never had much exposure to cut guys. Recently I thought to myself out of the blue how do cut guys wank. I genuinely did not know. I asked a friend and they said with a lot of lube. So when you cut guys are growing up and start wanking as a teen you need to be buying lube?

Nah, you don't have to. I just use / used a soft blanket between my hand and my cock. A lot of cut guys do use lotion, but it's not everyone.

No one has answered who are cut would they get their son cut yet. Be good to hear that too.

I'm cut and have three sons. I didn't get any of them circumcised at birth. If they want to do it when they're older that's their decision to make.

SamSpain

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was cut as an infant. Wish I wasn't. Got cut really tight and have no slack at all and little to no feeling in the head/glands. I have two boys and did not have them circumcised.
Ye tbh it's an abomination. Equivalent to female genital mutilation unless there are good medical reasons for doing it. Otherwise it should be banned completely but of course it's not because of the usual male thing (yawn)

D

deleted645791

I wish I had been given the choice, it's my body after all. I don't have any experience with a penis other than my own, but I imagine it must feel good to have all that extra skin. Also, the motherfucker who cut me took my frenulum, which is the most sensitive part on a man's body. Fuck all that noise.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have always been fine with being circumcised when I was an infant. Never felt I missed anything when having my cock sucked for when fucking. Some of my guy friends who were not circumcised complain that the head of their cock is too sensitive when a gal is sucking on it. Also, a number of women I have been with have told me that they prefer a circumcised cock over an uncut one, and with some of them, it was before they knew if I was cut or not.

Reactions: orangeC

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ye tbh it's an abomination. Equivalent to female genital mutilation unless there are good medical reasons for doing it. Otherwise it should be banned completely but of course it's not because of the usual male thing (yawn)

TBH, it's really insulting to victims of female genital mutilation to say that male circumcision is equivalent.

Surveys have been done of men who had male circumcision performed as adults, after the time they were sexually active. Some men reported increased sensitivity, some men reported less, but all in all it was a wash.

Female genital mutilation is about stripping women of the ability to feel pleasure during sex through complete destruction and/or removal of sensitive tissue.

It's nice that you're an anti-circ crusader and all, I'm opposed to circumcision of men who aren't old enough to give their own consent, but trying to equate it to female genital mutilation is extremely ignorant and disrepsectful.

SamSpain

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
TBH, it's really insulting to victims of female genital mutilation to say that male circumcision is equivalent.

Surveys have been done of men who had male circumcision performed as adults, after the time they were sexually active. Some men reported increased sensitivity, some men reported less, but all in all it was a wash.

Female genital mutilation is about stripping women of the ability to feel pleasure during sex through complete destruction and/or removal of sensitive tissue.

It's nice that you're an anti-circ crusader and all, I'm opposed to circumcision of men who aren't old enough to give their own consent, but trying to equate it to female genital mutilation is extremely ignorant and disrepsectful.
To be honest I think you missed the point. Any genital alteration as an infant should be abhorred and that is the equivalence I made or was trying to make with fgm. By all means do whatever you want as an adult - then it's free choice. But I certainly strongly object to this being done on any religious or any socio-anthropological grounds. Or even worse, because some ppl might find it more aesthetically pleasing.

D

deleted894563

I cut and at times wish I wasn't. Cleaning after sex is easy cut but I think there would b more sensation as uncut, just having that natural protective over the knob

Reactions: good96

hamb0ne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm cut but wish I wasn't because I believe the extra sensation would be great.
Having a tight skin that the head fits snugly through looks like alot of fun.
Yes, alot of women are turned off, but a college house-mate babe hunted for uncuts.
I've seen uncut guys wear a hidden ring, and the titty babes at the pool party were very attracted to trying and photographing it. Sure seemed to get that party going.

Reactions: good96

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm circumcised - at birth. I like the way it looks. I also always thought that it provided a tiny advantage during sex allowing me to last a little longer since some of the sensitive tissue was cut away. Also, here in the US, probably about 99% my age are cut, so it's "normal" for me. It's also "normal" for women I've known when they first see me.... and by normal I pretty much mean typical for what they've seen.

Masturbating... I guess the skin on my shaft is stretchy enough so I'm able to pull it up and down over my glans. No need for lotion for me.

The one thing that I think would be nice about having the head covered by foreskin when flaccid would be running... less rubbing of underwear against the uncovered head. Also always wondered about nude beaches... I suspect that the foreskin would provide good UV protection for the head. Never been on a nude beach frequently enough to know if this is a problem without foreskin.

And please, no one tell me that I'm wrong or that I'm a fool to be happy that I've endured genital mutilation. I don't consider it genital mutilation. This is just my opinion about mine.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was cut as a youth, so I have memory of my uncut self. I was cut in a loose manor so had some skin behind the head. Over the years I have done some restoration work on my skin so now at times my head is mostly covered when I am flaccid. Looking back I would have liked to been left uncut, but in the era of my youth the norm was all boys were cut, a few were missed so from time to time you saw an uncut one.

Reactions: uncutnine

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As most guys who are cut happened when they were born. Do you wish you were not cut or ever wonder about what you are missing? most uncut guys get pleasure from rubbing their foreskin up and down their glans when wanking or even having sex which guys can't experience. Also being cut cause you to lose sensitivity in the glans apparently.

Are you angry that this happened to you or because you never knew any different you care less? Also if you had/have a son would/did you chose him to be cut.

On the plus for you cut guys you are less likely to catch an STD.

I don't care that much, but I prefer things to be natural, mostly because they are probably that way for a reason.

I am cut, and I had my son cut so he would look like his dad and most other penises. Not crazy about that decision now, but I think it's a pretty minor debate. I do prefer low-maintenance, and I guess that's nice.

I am used to how it looks, and instinctually prefer the cut look, but my intellect knows it's not natural, like makeup and fake tits.

Love mine, wouldn't change it, not mad that I was cut as a baby. That said, if it was my decision today, I would go with uncut.

I was cut by choice, so no. I have no regrets, other than that I spent too long worriyng about it before finally making my mind up. Would I have regreted it had it been done at birth? I don't think so. I find that girls don't care anyway, and if they do, they tend to lean for cut. And in terms of sensitivity, there's hardly any solid evidence to suggest uncut is clearly better. Obviously, there would have still been an element of intrigue left as I would not have had the chance to experience both. From this perspective, I am probably very lucky, but I have said it and I will keep saying it to any cut guy - you have a perfectly normal penis and you are not missing out on great sex. The circumcision hate is too damn high.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm cut and have three sons. I didn't get any of them circumcised at birth. If they want to do it when they're older that's their decision to make.

I think this was a great thing for you to do as a dad. I'm cut, but think that if I ever have a son I won't have them circumcised.

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was circumcised as was usual for infants of my era. If I'd been asked at the time, I would've said no, but I wasn't asked.... Since I've been circumcised my whole life, though, it doesn't really bother me; it is what it is. It's very unlikely I'll ever have children at this point in my life, but if I did have a son, I wouldn't have him circumcised as I see no point in removing perfectly healthy flesh.

I suspect that the foreskin would provide good UV protection for the head. Never been on a nude beach frequently enough to know if this is a problem without foreskin.

That's what sunscreen is for.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was cut by choice, so no. I have no regrets, other than that I spent too long worriyng about it before finally making my mind up. Would I have regreted it had it been done at birth? I don't think so. I find that girls don't care anyway, and if they do, they tend to lean for cut. And in terms of sensitivity, there's hardly any solid evidence to suggest uncut is clearly better. Obviously, there would have still been an element of intrigue left as I would not have had the chance to experience both. From this perspective, I am probably very lucky, but I have said it and I will keep saying it to any cut guy - you have a perfectly normal penis and you are not missing out on great sex. The circumcision hate is too damn high.

You would be the perfect person to tell us if there is a sensitivity difference between being cut and not. What are the other advantages, disadvantages. It's not often that we meet someone who can confirm either way.

Your cock looks perfectly fin in an uncut and a cut state.

Reactions: jack7700w