Cut guys. do you wish you had not been cut?

Stabilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wish I had been given the choice, it's my body after all. I don't have any experience with a penis other than my own, but I imagine it must feel good to have all that extra skin. Also, the motherfucker who cut me took my frenulum, which is the most sensitive part on a man's body. Fuck all that noise.

And it looks you were cut pretty tight

D

deleted645791

And it looks you were cut pretty tight

I was. I have hair that goes several inches up on the bottom of my shaft. It's like, y tho? The procedure is unnecessary almost all of the time it's done (outside of a religious context) and frankly, it's unnatural. It's fucked up that I wasn't given the choice and there isn't anything I can do about it except choose not to do that to my kids. As a society, I hope we stop doing this systematic nonsense to future generations.

Stabilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@hungbuddy27 yes, I get your point, I am uncut since it's really uncommon here to be cut, and I still have the option to decide to get circumcised

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I could choose I'd be uncut. I hear it feels better but more than that I would like the tiny bit of girth it cost me. Plus I'm pretty sure my wife likes it better even if she won't admit it. Also depends on how it would look. Some uncut ones with all the extra skin look ugly. I would want the one that when hard pulls back enough to where it's behind the head or at least some of the head is exposed. I would hate to have the one that can't pull back and looks ugly.

Reactions: Mickey1234

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've been cut since birth and I still have pretty sensitive glans. I don't know if I'd go back to being uncut. I certainly wouldn't have corrective surgery or a 'foreskin transplant' if there was such a thing but if there was some other magical way of going back to my birth and choosing to remain uncut? I honestly don't know.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was cut at birth and wasn't given the choice, like almost all guys my age in the US. I have had lots of fun with my dick and like the way it looks. There's still a part of me that wonders what it would be like to have my foreskin back.

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was. I have hair that goes several inches up on the bottom of my shaft. It's like, y tho? The procedure is unnecessary almost all of the time it's done (outside of a religious context) and frankly, it's unnatural. It's fucked up that I wasn't given the choice and there isn't anything I can do about it except choose not to do that to my kids. As a society, I hope we stop doing this systematic nonsense to future generations.
Still, you have an amazing dick. I'd say you win in the end.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes. It's my body, and I'd like to have had the choice to decide if and what bits were cut off of it.
That said, it was what the doctor told my family was necessary and needed to be done, and he was the expert, not they, so they agreed to it on his advice. I'm not going to be angry at them for doing so in good faith, nor am I going to spend a lot of time crying over it, now. I manage just fine without.

I recently got cut about 2 years ago, it's awesome. Orgasams are a lot stronger and my head is a lot more sensitive. (I had phimosis)

Reactions: CJF88 and krumpi

You would be the perfect person to tell us if there is a sensitivity difference between being cut and not. What are the other advantages, disadvantages. It's not often that we meet someone who can confirm either way.

Your cock looks perfectly fin in an uncut and a cut state.

The differences are marginal at best in terms of sensitivity. There is less very fine touch sensitivty on the head as it gets used to more direct stimulation, but once you're hard and wet it's more or less the same. If anything, there is slightly more friction if you go rough at it, which my girlfriend enjoys. Other than that, I feel significantly cleaner, which I take as a plus. You can obviously shower, but it's not like the heat of the moment will always catch you right after you showered. That makes my gf more eager to give me blowjobs, which is great. Your mileage may of course vary, but in my case I'm happy that I am cut and would not go back to having my foreskin.

In temrs of disadvantages, having to go through surgery is not terribly nice (but far from being as awful as many believe), and I still have reservations in terms of doing it routinely when the owner of the penis has no say over it. I think being cut is great and have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone seeking it, but I think there should be consent involved in making that decision. To all the guys cut at birth, I feel sorry that you didn't get to choose, but I hope you don't let that drag you down. Cut cocks are great and there are far more important things in life than a foreskin.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
Years ago, a work mate at the office had his first male child. A month or two later, several of us men were at lunch and he began discussing circumcising his son. He said he was cut at birth and wanted his son to remain uncut until he could make his own decision, the wife however, was adamant that the baby would be circumcised. A very strange, frank and open discussion occurred which frankly I did not expect from my coworkers. It turned out three of us were cut and two were uncut. The uncut guys said they were very happy with their foreskins and could not imagine being without. The rested of us, expressed almost an envy of the two and agreed that we wished we could have made the decision for ourselves. It got down real honest, here were a group of single and married men, in a light hearted way, wondering what it must feel like jerking off with skin or with no skin. and that we would never know the difference. We seemed to agree that intercourse would probably feel the same, but again how would we know? We all agreed that our coworker should not circumcise his son. We also somewhat agreed that this should be a father's decision not the mother's decision. I now have come to feel very strongly about that. The mother may have a definite opinion about whether she prefers an circumcised dick or not, but her preference should not be an issue. Anyway, I found out that the guy did relent to circumcision because the wife dragged family members into the situation and being weak willed and wanting to keep the peace, he consented. Religion was not an issue. .Just pussy whipped. He seem very uncomfortable admitting that he had relented, maybe because of our discussion at lunch. So, to the women of the world i say, IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS WHETHER A MALE CHILD IS CIRCUMCISED OR NOT. and fathers, let your son keep that piece of skin until he is old enough to decide what he wants his dick to look and feel like, unless there are medical issues. I find that it is amazing that a little piece of skin has been a topic of discussion for so many centuries.

Reactions: Wushi