Cut guys. do you wish you had not been cut?

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm really happy that I've been circumcised. They say that it reduces sensation, and possibly so, but that's also possibly why I've always taken at least a half hour (often longer) to orgasm while fucking, even in my teen years--90% of my partners have loved this about me. Besides, my orgasms are already so crazy intense I can barely speak afterwards; I would probably die if my sensations were stronger. I can also pee without holding my cock, it's easy to keep absolutely clean, and I'm less likely to pass on things like yeast infections to my partners. I kind of like it aesthetically, as well.

James Bell

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love being cut. The look and feel of my penis is much better since I got circumcised.
I chose to have my sons cut the same as me.
They have no complaints about their cut status, and my eldest son is arranging to have his boy circumcised.

I was not cut at birth. I had to do the surgery around my 11 years old I guess, so I got to "play" with my penis" before going to the knife.

Well, I guess most american men are cut at birth, so I will leave my opinion on this subject:

1 - We do lose a bit of sensitivity, but I guess that is because our penises are exposed to friction all the time. It is like when we have our eyes closed for a long time: once you gaze upon the light, your sensitivity will "decrease" and your eyes with get used to the light;
2 - Stop worrying about sensitivity... just hold on the masturbation;
3 - That sensitivity loss isn't that important. The orgasm happens in your brain, not in your penis;
4 - For most of the cases, your penis wouldn't look so much prettier if it was cut or uncut. A "beautiful" penis is way more than your foreskin or the lack of it;
5 - Personal hygiene is the most important care a guy should have about his penis.

cutcock58

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love being cut. The look and feel of my penis is much better since I got circumcised.
I chose to have my sons cut the same as me.
They have no complaints about their cut status, and my eldest son is arranging to have his boy circumcised.
Did you find it difficult to find someone to do it in the UK especially getting the style of cut you wanted for them?

James Bell

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not at all, although this may be a chicken and egg question. Where I live, and grew up, in Sussex we've been lucky enough to have a couple of GPs who would do circumcisions "on request" in the local cottage hospital. I and my bros were cut there, and tight and low was the favoured style. At least my brothers and cousins had that style, as did my cut mates. What they did if you asked for something "exotic", I don't know.

Fast forward from the 70s to the 90s. There was no problem having my sons circumcised, and low and tight was still the style available (though not by the same doctors!).

Nowadays of course the internet makes it much easier to arrange these things, but fortunately I had no need of it for my sons.

cutcock58

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not at all, although this may be a chicken and egg question. Where I live, and grew up, in Sussex we've been lucky enough to have a couple of GPs who would do circumcisions "on request" in the local cottage hospital. I and my bros were cut there, and tight and low was the favoured style. At least my brothers and cousins had that style, as did my cut mates. What they did if you asked for something "exotic", I don't know.

Fast forward from the 70s to the 90s. There was no problem having my sons circumcised, and low and tight was still the style available (though not by the same doctors!).

Nowadays of course the internet makes it much easier to arrange these things, but fortunately I had no need of it for my sons.
How you you find sensitivity with a low tight cut?

wekend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not knowing anythign different, all I can say is I love my cut cock. I have been hold many times how beautiful my cock is. I have seem uncut, and I kinda agree, they are ugly. My opinion. So to answer your question, nope, never wish I hadn't been cut.

That. He said what I was thinking.

Reactions: Jjz1109