Cut guys: how did your first experience with an uncut guy go?

yarnekcpa

Experimental Member
Media
This is probably more for the US audience, but how did you react the first time your partner was uncut?

I’ll go first, and here’s a little back story to explain my situation. Growing up in a small town that must have had a circumcision rate near 100%, I thought uncut guys were unicorns. I had never even seen an uncut in the locker room or anywhere else I might have encountered them.

Fast forward to college, and I got to be buddies with a British guy who played soccer for the university. One night we got a little tipsy, and I offered to suck his cock. He agreed, and I pulled down his briefs only to be greeted with a beautiful, well-proportioned, but uncut cock. I must have acted a little hesitant because he asked if I was getting cold feet. Quite the contrary, I was just taken aback because in my naïveté, I didn’t realize the likelihood that he’d be uncut. I thought when it came to blow jobs, a cock was a cock, but now I was wondering should I just dive in or take a different approach.

He must have understood I wasn’t reluctant to suck his cock, just unsure of how to go about it because he coached me about how his glans was more sensitive than mine, how I could use my lips to pull his foreskin over his glans, how I could use my tongue under his foreskin to really make him writhe, etc. I guess this wasn’t his first rodeo with a cut guy. It ended up being the most fun I’d had with a guy up to that point, and it still ranks damn high on my list of best sexual encounters.

The image of his moist, glistening cock head the first time I exposed it and the taste will be forever burned in my memory.

Anyone else have a unique story about their first uncut cock? How did you respond? Fear? Trepidation? Eagerness? None of the above? Something else?

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It wasn't that exciting for me. I know how guys will say uncut is so much more sensitive but this guy's was like too sensitive, he didn't like his foreskin being retracted at all. So I had to make sure it never pulled down, it was basically sucking on skin. He got off (because I am good at it) but it wasn't something that sold me on uncut being better :laughing:

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can remember seeing guys in change rooms with long foreskins and thinking how unattractive they were.

When it came to sex, I had a lot of experience with cut guys and that was pretty normal because they were the same as I am.

The first time I had sex with an uncut guy it was a bit dumb founding. It's like "OK.... What am I supposed to do with this?" "Do I pull it back, do I leave it on?"

After that I was intrigued. It was like I got an upgraded toy with new features. Uncut guys really appreciate if you know how to suck an uncut cock properly.

My current partner is uncut and I love it. It's like a whole other dimension of cock sucking pleasure.

For me, a cock with a half covered tip is a turn on. Plus you don't have any scars halfway down the shaft.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like most times: Not really different unless you run into one that isn't recently cleaned and is smelly. The bad ones are as bad as a smelly vagina. Very few of that type in 35 years of erotic massage. I don't know if I'd feel differently if I was seriously into a guy. That can change things. What I don't like is I don't like an unwashed uncut head BUT I DO love smelly balls and crotch and all that washing makes those usually go away.

Reactions: ottosafado

ArabicBottom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being Arab with most of early experiences being with other Arabs I haven’t seen a lot of uncut cocks before. My first one was with an older Syrian guy who I met through Grindr, didn’t know he was uncut when we met but after he pulled it out and I had it in my mouth I could taste his precum immediate whenever the foreskin exposed more on his dickhead. I thought it was hot and had him fuck me bare for a few rounds

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can remember seeing guys in change rooms with long foreskins and thinking how unattractive they were.

When it came to sex, I had a lot of experience with cut guys and that was pretty normal because they were the same as I am.

The first time I had sex with an uncut guy it was a bit dumb founding. It's like "OK.... What am I supposed to do with this?" "Do I pull it back, do I leave it on?"

After that I was intrigued. It was like I got an upgraded toy with new features. Uncut guys really appreciate if you know how to suck an uncut cock properly.

My current partner is uncut and I love it. It's like a whole other dimension of cock sucking pleasure.

For me, a cock with a half covered tip is a turn on. Plus you don't have any scars halfway down the shaft.
The scar half way up the shaft is one of the best parts.

Reactions: orangeC

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My first uncut experience was only a handful of years ago, and I am 60 now!

It was great! I loved the extra skin to nibble and probe with my tongue. He was very clean and produced a lot of precum.

Seeing it grow and having that silky smooth knob reveled was incredible! So shiny and succulent! His dick was nice and thick!

He was the first guy who i had blow in my mouth. He pumped out so much cum and I swallowed every drop. It was a treat I savoured!

We played many times since and still stay in touch. And he is the only uncut man I have experienced to date.

Teague

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First had sex with an uncut guy in college -- no big surprise. His foreskin did surprise me. Was hot but I was desperate for any kind of attention.

My first live-in boyfriend was uncut. A little short but thick. I liked surprising and teasing him all the time.

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Makes me so sad that some guys had bad first experiences. Mine was the opposite. I still remember so clearly. I'd seen uncut before in paintings at a museum or a sculpture but never in person. I happened to be at a public park that had a reputation for cruising. I sat in my car, reading, and a guy came up to me and started chatting. After a few minutes I asked him if he'd like to sit down. After 5-10 mins of small talk, we started feeling bulges and soon he pulled out his dick. I was in awe - after size but uncut. I was fascinated and loved how the skin slid. I also remember the smell. Not a stink but a different smell than my own. It was intoxicating. I was soon swallowing every drop. I went back to that part weekly for the next year or two. This one experience was so impactful that i still today prefer uncut.

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first uncut experience was when I was about 28. I was doing some international travel for the first time and was in London. Met a guy in the hotel bar. We decided to go back to my room for another drink. Once in the room we kissed and began to undress eachother. We when I unbuckled his pants and pulled them and his underwear down I was greeted with a nice 6 inches with the just the tip of the head peeking out of the foreskin. Sitting on the tip was a big drop of pre cum. I stopped to look at it out of curosity and he thought something was wrong. He asks me if everything was ok? I laugh and said I had never seen an uncut cock up close before. He stroked himself squeezing out a littl emore pre cum and that is all it took for me to lean over and swallow his cock head. I could feel the skin moving around a bit as I sucked him and he was getting harder. I pull back to catch my breath and swallow all the precum I was getting. Now the skin was fully retracted and the head was shiny with my spit and hius pre cum. I grabbed the base and once again took him as deep as I could. After about 5-7 more minutes he puts his hand on my head and thrusts his hips forward and delivers a huge load.

After he sucked me off he stayed for about 2 more hours and he let me play with his cock and sort of told me what he liked when his cock was sucked. I did suck him again and ran my tongue under the skin tasting him and his pre cum again. We met up the next night and I let him guide to maximize his pleasure. He rewarded me twice the next night. It was a great first experience with and uncut cock. He was clean. Thats is the only problem I have ever had with uncut is a guy doesnt clean under the foreskin.

chpoof

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
how did you react the first time your partner was uncut?
My husband is the only uncut man I've ever been with. I knew through a mutual friend (a former lover of his) that he was uncut before we started dating. If I hadn't already known, I would've never noticed the difference the first time we had sex. He was fully aroused right off the bat, and since his foreskin retracts behind the head when he's fully erect, I honestly didn't notice that he looked any different from the cut guys I had been with. I don't remember much else about that first time except that it was exciting, as most "first times" are. Months later, as our relationship was progressing, I started spending plenty of time between his legs, exploring his anatomy and learning more about his penis.
The image of his moist, glistening cock head the first time I exposed it and the taste will be forever burned in my memory.
Oh man...this. This is what I remember most about those early days, along with his velvety foreskin sliding back and forth over that beautiful, sweet cockhead. I was completely and totally hooked. Over 26 years later, and I'm still totally hooked. :grinning:

Reactions: colin20

Bigred12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First time I remember just playing with it for awhile and checking out how the skin rolled across the head. The guy had to show me how to stroke him as I was going at it all wrong and unintentionally causing some pain. I’m glad he showed me.