Cut Guys: How Far Does Your Shaft Skin Move?

When I'm flaccid I can push my penis all the way back into my body. The shaft skin isn't attached to the inner penis at all. It's like my penis has nothing to hold the skin at the base down. When I see guys who are circumcised tightly, I'm always kind of amazed that their skin doesn't move at all because the lower part of the shaft skin seems to be attached to the base somehow and mine isn't.

I had a consult with a urologist and he believes I have a buried penis that's gone undiagnosed for quite some time. He thinks the skin should be affixed to the pubic area and that makes sense to me because then it would be like other circumcised guys. It would also mean that my penis would actually hang between my legs like nearly every other guy I see. That's something it's never done before even when I was young and weighed 165 lbs. (I'm 5' 11"). He explained that makes sense because the shaft isn't attached to the skin at all except at the base of the glans. There's nothing to keep my penis from retracting into my body. Surgery could fix that and insurance will very likely pay for it.

How does all that sound to you? I know it sounds like a stupid question but can you push your flaccid penis all the way back into your body if you wanted to? Can your glans easily retract beyond the base of your pubic area or could you not do that even if you tried?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
jason...sorry i cannot fully understand your post...yes i can push my junk into my body when soft...and yes i hang natural...and i am cut at birth........are you having health issue w/your junk...are you after more or less dangle length?....at your 42...having an elective procedure is a bit risky.....what are you expecting to acheive?....maybe then i can understand the GOAL.....

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I too am confused. I can't push my penis clear back inside my body as there's not enough flesh covering my pelvis to accomplish that. But I can push it clear to the back of the shaft's skin, otherwise I'd never be able to remove a tight fitting solid cock ring as in the attached photo. In order to get out of a rig like that I need to push my cockhead through the ring(s) and then let the shaft skin follow it. Only then is there enough room to work the balls free, one ball at a time.

Attachments

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm also cut.... but I have partial coverage of the head.
The skin of my shaft can be pushed forward to create this illusion.
I'm guessing I wasn't cut as severely as you, Jason.
But it doesn't hide inside my body.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I'm flaccid I can push my penis all the way back into my body. ...
I can do that also. As a kid, I scared the shit out of myself doing that!

It won't stay, though; it will usually pop back out when released.
... The shaft skin isn't attached to the inner penis at all. It's like my penis has nothing to hold the skin at the base down. When I see guys who are circumcised tightly, I'm always kind of amazed that their skin doesn't move at all because the lower part of the shaft skin seems to be attached to the base somehow and mine isn't.
The part about the "shaft skin" sounds normal. Normally, the shaft skin isn't attached to the deeper tissues, unlike skin elsewhere such as forearm. It should be like a tube which slides along the deeper tissue.

Likewise at the base, I think it's normal [I'm not sure] for the skin to NOT be attached to be deeper tissues. It is of course attached to the skin of the mons pubis [fat pad]. Medically, they might say "contiguous" rather than attached.

A "tight" circ. may give an illusion of the shaft skin being attached to deeper tissues, but it isn't.

Last edited:

OK. Thanks guys. I guess it's not unusual then. I see these guys who have no shaft skin mobility and they can't pull the skin from their pubis up at all. It looks like the shaft skin is attached at the base but I guess it's not. It's all fairly confusing.

The issue is that it doesn't seem my fat pad is going down as I lose weight. I know it's privileged fat in that the body will take fat from that area to a lesser degree than elsewhere. The pubic skin in that area is also slumping forward, covering the penis more than it ever has. Such aref the ravages of aging. When flaccid, my penis is down to a button of glans surrounded by my foreskin. I like that I feel uncut. That's cool. What I don't like is that I never see my shaft any longer unless I'm erect. It also creates problems urinating while standing, clearing my trousers to urinate is challenging. It's also immensely embarrassing in public situations. My non-bone pressed length is now down to 3" and it created entry issues the last time I tried to have buttsex.