Cut guys: when and why were you circumcised?

Jory

Experimental Member
Media
I got cut out of choice; have always thought a cut cock looks neater and cleaner. Took me a long time to pluck up the courage to go get it done. Went to Dr D'Silva in Luton, England, in 2001.

Reactions: glansout

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The procedure was performed shortly after my birth. I don't mind that I'm cut, but I have nothing to compare it to. There is just enough foreskin left that it barely covers the ridge of the head when I'm totally limp and seated. When I'm standing or walking, gravity will free the head entirely from the foreskin. The latter feels better to me.

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Got cut as baby. Was for hygenic reasons.
Cut cock looks better and is sexier on a guy. I LOVE showing off my beautifull knob.
Would never want to be intact.
And it is NOT MUTILATION. Guys should stop whining that they didnt give permission to get cut.
So WHAT? if u dont like your cut cock, google restoration of foreskin and just get it over and done with.
Cut cock rule man!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Got cut as baby. Was for hygenic reasons.
That doesn't make sense. Cut off a body part because someone's too inept to keep it clean?
Cut cock looks better and is sexier on a guy. I LOVE showing off my beautifull knob.
Would never want to be intact.
It's a good that you like it because the inverse case has few solutions, none easy.
And it is NOT MUTILATION. Guys should stop whining that they didnt give permission to get cut.
So far I'm the only one to mention mutilation in this thread and you fell into my trap. I only use the words mutilate/mutilation when referring to my own penis. Here are the reasons:
  • Misaligned raphe
  • Divots on glans
  • Scratches/Gouges on glans
  • Dark breadcrust circ. scar
  • Suture marks near circ. scar
I'm not going to stop "whining" about something that didn't need to be done.
So WHAT? if u dont like your cut cock, google restoration of foreskin and just get it over and done with.
Oh good I'm glad you suggested F/R because I can blast that to Holy Hell! I'm doing it and have been for about 5 yrs. I'm nearly finished and I'm glad that I regrew a foreskin, but:
  • It isn't as good as a original.
  • It often takes 4-6 years, sometimes longer. Most guys don't have the patience to stick it out.
  • It won't reverse cosmetic damage such as what I listed above.
  • It won't reverse the damage of meatal stenosis, something I have.
Get it over and done with? Easier said than done.
Cut cock rule man!
Not.

Reactions: bublik

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
was cut around 2 years old. was going to be left intact, but had excessive foreskin..am told the Dr called it "redundant foreskin". had something like a 2" overhang at that age. am now partial cut but with enough skin left to cover the head almost completely when soft, but recedes when hard. cut might look nicer to you guys, but I think uncut usually looks better..unless of course it is medically necessary like phimoisis. I do wish I had all that extra skin still! hey..given a chance I might have grown into it!!!

Reactions: bublik