Cut guys: when and why were you circumcised?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cut as an adult because that is the way I always wanted it and hated having grown up uncut.

If the dozens of enquires I get from uncuts as to how to go about getting it done as an adult is anything to go by, there are a lot of guys out there who share my sentiments.

My 2cents worth

this is very true i have gotten a lot of pms from guys on here asking how it is and how they can go about getting circ, they ask all sorts of questions about it knowing my hubby had it done at 33 and want to know lots of info, about it. some of them have gotten it done and have sent me pics, of before and after pics, in my private email and have told me how much better they feel and many other things about there circ, experance, so i would say that its not so great to be uncut like some would have everyone to belive or a lot of guys wouldnt want to get it cut and be asking so much about it, if uncut guys like it fine by me, but there are a lot of guys who dont and want to do something about it, i know i am the one getting there emails asking about it.

D

deleted294834

Cut when I was a baby and it is all I know so it works for me. I have read that uncut is more sensative, but mine seems to be working quite well, especially with some good lube.

imotep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
age of 11. it looks great. before it i thought that cut penis is ugly, just relised that cut is beautiful after. hehehe.

Reactions: glansout

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I got cut out of choice; have always thought a cut cock looks neater and cleaner. Took me a long time to pluck up the courage to go get it done. Went to Dr D'Silva in Luton, England, in 2001.

Shortly after birth. It was the choice of my mother and doctor and my father never forgave either one. It doesn't bother me at all but I still chuckle over the arguements they used to have right up until I graduated from high school. That was during WW II (I'm now 64) and the arguement was, "Mrs. X you want you son to look like all the other little boys don't you?" Two minutes later, I was wheeled into my mother's hospital room and "the wicked deed" was done right before her eyes!

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fanof4skin is obviously on some crazy crusade. I appeared on a TV show in U.K. about 10 yrs ago, and there was this crazy American Jewish woman also on the programme who was campaigning to stop Jewish boys being cut. Fat chance she had! America does seem to produce some crazy people in the same way as say, Pakistan or Afghanistan.

LMAO!! So you have noticed that have you?! Right on buddy.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
how can a cut guy know how it feels to be uncut and wish he wasn't? how can an uncut guy say his dick is so much better than a cut dick when he doesn't even know how it feels to have a cut dick? could alot of these just be cases of the grass looking greener on the other side of the fence? i am sure i will get shit on ALOT for this post but i have just never understood why this subject casues such heated debate. i would much rather just be happy for who i am and be happy for who you are and what you got. maybe this is just the kid in me.
oh and mine was cut at birth. it just who i am and i accept my dick for who he is and love him all the same. in fact i love him so much i play with him at least once a day.
AMEN Shnato, what a reasonable, well thought out reply!! It seems that this seemingly innocuous discussion has really kicked up a firestorm of protest. Rather akin the the pro-life/pro-abortion issue.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so...now one understands history of the US? people left Europe for religious freedom..Jews as well...
Christianity as its called, weather, catholic, protestant or Mormon, all practice the the Law of Moses...albeit, its the Old Testament, its still the Law of Moses...and babies boys were cut as that was a 'commandment' of sorts..it then became a 'health' concern...and if u have ever gone down on a guy uncut, unclean...you will think twice about doing it ever again...right or wrong as that may be, once burned, twice shy...
this new trend of wanting ones foreskin back...is what it is...a trend...how can one miss something they never had recall on? the old gay saying, 'i think thou doest protest too much' seems to be appropriate here.
as far as bill gates wanting every kid in Africa cut...what an insane comment..with the 100's of millions he sends to Africa for AIDS...what the heck is wrong with u guys...some one explain it to me...how one can be so ungrateful of the charity of others, when you lay on ur ass...time to take stock and inventory guys...
Amen to you too, 11. After 15 pages, I can honestly say I have never seen so many people riding so many hobby horses!!! It sounds more like diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
cut at 28 because of phimosis. but my brother and all my nephews are uncut. no cutting on my family. wish i had it. why sunglasses come with protective cases? it keeps them from scratching and damage and keeps them ready and clean to perform their job.

And wearing a condom during sexual intercourse is like taking a shower with a raincoat on...
Come on Bayamon, you're just uttering platitudes relavent of nothing!!!

jaybell

Experimental Member
Media
I agree. I am astonished at the fuss that such an innocuous question could generate. It's way out of proportion to claim that being circumcised is mutilation and has ruined your life. Some people prefer the cut look, others the hoodie, but either way it still works. I'm afraid that those who blame all their woes on their circumcision have other issues.

For the record I was circumcised at 7yrs. I had a long foreskin and mild phimosis. The doc offered stretching or circumcision and my Dad chose to have me circumcised. I have always liked my cock cut and never had any problems with it. I wasn't consulted as to whether I should be circumcised, but I'm glad that I had it done

D

deleted15807

I agree. I am astonished at the fuss that such an innocuous question could generate. It's way out of proportion to claim that being circumcised is mutilation and has ruined your life. Some people prefer the cut look, others the hoodie, but either way it still works. I'm afraid that those who blame all their woes on their circumcision have other issues.

Its like dick size. Many guys can't get over the fact they're not 8x6 but really it isn't about your dick at all. It's about you and your own self-image. The penis becomes a symbol of your own poor self-image inhibiting your ability to form rewarding intimate relationships.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I was circumcised as a young boy, this was pretty much normal procedure in the UK back in the 60s.

Rubbish. It pretty much died out as a regular procedure much earlier than that. I was born in the late 50s and throughout school there were never more than three or four circumcised boys out of 80+ of us in the year. It's very rare to find a contemporary who has been circumcised.

jaybell

Experimental Member
Media
Rubbish. It pretty much died out as a regular procedure much earlier than that. I was born in the late 50s and throughout school there were never more than three or four circumcised boys out of 80+ of us in the year. It's very rare to find a contemporary who has been circumcised.

That wasn't quite my experience: circumcised guys were in a minority, but a sizeable one, around 20-25%. That was a bog standard English public school (so overwhelmingly white and middle class) in the 80s.

I suspect there may be some variation by region, class etc.

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
I had myself circumcised at 30, just wanted to be cut.
Needed 10 years experiment to decide to get cut.
I love being cut ....more pleasurability ...no trapped pubic hair ... no moist & smell ...easier ejaculation handling ....
cut cock is great ....

Reactions: glansout and CJF88
D

deleted1124838

Shortly after birth. Done to order for hygiene reasons and because my dad was.

Reactions: parchissi