Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am an uncut guy. Recently, I have read a forum about "dry or lube masterurbation". So far I can see that uncut man prefer dry masturbation because they are uncut. However, may I know from cut guy about your dry masturbation if there is any difficulties and how would it feel? How do you think it's differences from uncut guy?

Reactions: Cut17Cm and JaygoM

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was uncut until last year when I was circumcised for medical reasons. I, like you, saw masturbation lube threads and thought I would need to start using lube, but I didn't at all.

There's still a little movement on the skin on my shaft, which, having asked on here is the key, guys who have very tight skin with no movement on the shaft tend to need lube as it gets sore for them without.

As for the experience, I was definitely more sensitive before, so I felt more pleasure while masturbating. On the other hand, unexpectedly my orgasm is better now I'm cut. I get that same wave of pleasure centred on my balls I always had, but now, just after that peaks I get a smaller, 'bonus wave' more centred around the underside of the head of my cock that I never got before - it's very nice! So I'd say overall it evens out uncut vs cut, different but just as good.

Footnote: Sex is a little better cut, because, in addition to the above, my wife prefers it cut (slightly) and I get to feel more of her rather than my own foreskin as I fuck her, which is great.

Love in a Mist

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reactions: adamzee

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m cut and I dry wank 99.9% of the time.
Dry wank my cut cock all the time. Do not like skin interfering with frenulum area and glans in general. The only lube that I will use is precum and there is plenty of that.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was cut at 19 by choice basic to fit in and look like my friends I was the only one uncircumcised. Being uncut I would use the foreskin to jerk my cock it felt good and I would mostly cum inside my foreskin if I did not clean up the next morning my cock would have a stink to it. I would rub my whole cock shaft and head through the skin it felt great. when I got circumcised the skin was not covering my head so masterbation mainly focused on the shaft of my cock. pulling the skin up and down the shaft to get it stimulation to cum. I have used lube to rub on the head of my cock it felt great concentrateING on the head and blowing my load but not it shot in the air and all over me yes a big difference between the two I liked being uncut better maturation and sex was better
[photo=small]904418[/photo]

Reactions: adamzee and diver6
D

deleted814719

Well, having been circumcised at birth, I know nothing other than wanking without a foreskin. I most often masturbate dry and have gotten into the habit of edging for hours each morning. I usually use just my thumb (on top) and forefinger (underneath) to edge. When I want to get serious, it is a full hand grip.

Reactions: Mcuthigh and diver6

adamzee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same I’m cut and never use lube unless it’s my precum but that dries fast. Just don’t grip very tight! I am very curious what it feels like to jerk with a foreskin though!!
There is no sensation at first and as you approach orgasm, you feel the pleasure build up in your glans.

Reactions: diver6