Cut on Penis Head

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, May 10, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Admiral Johnson: LIke I said before i got stuck. Now this has happened before but when I unzipped this time it started bleeding. I was wondering if I should get this checked out. It's not that big of a cut but I'm not sure what to do

2. Freddie53

Gold Member

I checked your profile to see you age. You are 16. First you may not be used to your size and not used to getting it out of the way before you zip and unzip.

So, that is what you need to learn to do so this doesn't happen again.

Second, you need to treat the injury with mild soap and warm water. Sitting in a tub with warm water would help.

As far as what else to do, it depends on where the bleeding is and if it starts healing. If you are passing any blood when you pee, you need to see the doctor for sure and now. If the bleeding is on the skin of the shaft, then you might use an antibiotic ointment on it, but mainly wait for it to heal. If it is on the head of the penis, watch it carefully to see that the cut is healing. If it is not, then yes, see a doctor. If it is on the head of the penis, don't scrub, but keep it as clean as you can. Those moist wipes paticularly the antibacterial ones might be useful to wipe over the penis several times a day to keep germs at bay.

If it keeps bleeding, you will need to see a doctor.

Take care of that tool. That is an impressive size for a sixteen year old and I'm sure you have to learn how to manage it in a lot of situations.

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    it happens. bathe it twice a day with dilute vinegar (better for injuries in sensitive areas than soap) until it heals. it shouldn't give you any more trouble, but if it does, see a doctor.

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

It's amazing how fast penis injuries heal, Admiral. You've been given good advice so heed it and I'm betting you'll be up and ready for action in a few days. Be careful with those zippers, buddy.

5. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    it's not really amazing, when you consider that it has a blood supply which is only second in efficiency to that of your brain :p

6. LongNights

LongNights Member

Soap & water wash, Neosporin.

-LongNights-

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

it's not really amazing, when you consider that it has a blood supply which is only second in efficiency to that of your brain :p
    [post=310026]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Thanks, Dr Rock -- we less thoughtful mortals would miss our astonishment modes, if we explained all of life's quirks -- not that ignorance is bliss, however :excl:

8. Pices2325

Pices2325 New Member

Sounds like that part from "something about mary"...i think. Not to sure about the movie name, but you know what I'm talking about.

9. whatno

whatno New Member

Neosporin is a godsend when it comes to penile injuries.. This should always be used as it practically prevents scaring. I can't imagine myself with a cock-scar, I'd feel like a supervillain.

Draft saved Draft deleted