Cut or not who shows more VPL

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Frnkd213, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    #1 Frnkd213, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  2. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Generally speaking, cut shows much more VPL. But there are uncuts with large glans and thin foreskins that can show lots of VPL as well. Otherwise, uncuts just show a bulge without very clear outline.

There are uncuts however who will show a clear "uncut" status in underwear/lycras/speedo where you can clearly see the tapered smoothed out shape of glans and perhaps an overhang. But often, the uncut status is deduced via the lack of obvious VPL in a speedo etc.

Cut/uncut won't change size of bulge, but cut inreases the amount of detail being shown through. However, there are cut guys whose skin is sort of flush with teh rim of glans and the rim of glans is not shown prominently. In a speedo, you can still deduce he is cut by the shape of the tip of glans if visible.

3. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I figure cut would show more. I was noticing VPL pics of other members in general and wanted to see in particular those that were uncut if in the case of VPL do they pull the forskin back for more effect. Hey, the voyeristic (sp) person will do a lot of things to look better or good whether it a know uncut fact I wouldn't know as I am cut. would be curious with others responses.:rolleyes:
    Inquiring minds want to know.

4. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have some swim trunks that has a lot of white in it and my cut penis can be seen a mile away.

5. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  6. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    my observence is that cut showes more, but I would say that it depends om two factors, One being, how long the shaft is, and two how big the head (glans) is.

7. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree. I am cut but cut so loose that my head is covered in skin when soft. but I still show a clear head line from the bump of the rim through my skin.
    so I guess the answer might be that it is EASIER for uncut to show a clear VPL, but both CAN show a nice clear VPL

Draft saved Draft deleted