Cut or Un-cut?

D_tukldktu

Experimental Member
Media
I have been having this debate with a close friend , and was wanting some female input. i am a lover of circumsized penis'. I think they look better and are nicer to suck. during intercourse they both feel the same. My other complaint is that they sometimes have a smell , or nasty taste when you give one oral? Probably not cleaning it properly! Well let me know what ya'll think :smile:

ps. I'm not hating on uncircumsized penis' , I just had a preference !

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i suppose liking one or the other is the same as having a preference about anything image related. some people prefer blondes over reds, etc. i'm uncircumcised myself, and was taught how to wash my dick properly, so smell and all that is not an issue. if a guy has a dirty penis it probably means he has poor hygienne in general.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lola we will be moving this thread as soon as we can find the best place to stick it. Just out our curiosity... Do you know how to do a search? There are 100's of threads existing on this exact same subject.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i suppose liking one or the other is the same as having a preference about anything image related.
In a sane world, a preference for circumcised penises would be like a preference for amputations. Not that there's any thing wrong with that, amputees need love too, but to prefer the diminished form in any other context is regarded as a little odd.

Assuming African men don't know how horrendous the female operation is (it's women who do it), are you OK with them preferring "circumcised" women? Or men in Indonesia and Malaysia, where the operation is surgical and much less severe?

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lola we will be moving this thread as soon as we can find the best place to stick it. Just out our curiosity... Do you know how to do a search? There are 100's of threads existing on this exact same subject.
The whole LPSG would benefit from a whole section for "The foreskin and circumcision".

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been having this debate with a close friend , and was wanting some female input. i am a lover of circumsized penis'. I think they look better and are nicer to suck. during intercourse they both feel the same. My other complaint is that they sometimes have a smell , or nasty taste when you give one oral? Probably not cleaning it properly! Well let me know what ya'll think :smile:

ps. I'm not hating on uncircumsized penis' , I just had a preference !
Maybe you can tell him to wash his penis before you do anything maybe help him out and show him how to. That is just a idea

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a sane world, a preference for circumcised penises would be like a preference for amputations.

In THIS world, a preference for circumcised penises IS a preference for amputations.
Let's call a spade a spade: circumcision = amputation. We hide behind this medico-scientific terminology, but that's what it is.

LilmanNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In THIS world, a preference for circumcised penises IS a preference for amputations.
Let's call a spade a spade: circumcision = amputation. We hide behind this medico-scientific terminology, but that's what it is.[/QUOTWell put Witlof and might I say your untouched cock is sexy I would love to see more

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's call a spade a spade: circumcision = amputation. We hide behind this medico-scientific terminology, but that's what it is.
I guess, I should have said "limb amputations" to make quite sure.

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a definite preference for uncut. I have turned down guys because they were cut.

How can i push the foreskin back and forth on an uncut guy with the back of my tongue while deepthroating?

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't even need to look at your description that you are from the States. You Americans are so weird with all that circumcision debate. Liking cut penises is basically masochism.

Not necessarily true. I have had several women in Europe tell me they prefer cut. Several of them cited uncut guys not keeping clean.

I'm not bashing uncut guys either. Personally if I had a choice I would be uncut. Unfortunately I didnt. Just pointing out what I have personally experienced.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every guy I have been with has been cut except for one. I remember that he would constantly have to keep pulling the foreskin back because when he stroked in, it would go so far up it would not come back down when he stroked out. I totally forgot about this until I read this thread. Thinking about it now, it seems odd that he would have to do that.

D_tukldktu

Experimental Member
Media
I don't even need to look at your description that you are from the States. You Americans are so weird with all that circumcision debate. Liking cut penises is basically masochism.

Just because I live in the USA doesn't mean im American , but thanx.

I can't believe how everyone has freaked out over a preference. I prefer it because all my greatest experiences have been with cut cocks. Maybe if I was a super slut and fucked everything that walked I would have a wider array and knowledge. I like that it's not okay for me to voice my opinion but everyone else can voice their opinion on dick size , having hair , body build etc. I also said I liked the look better and I felt it was better for blow jobs ; Not just that it had a dirty taste or odor. When I have a child he will be circumsized. It's what my husband is and I LOVE it !