cut or uncut and vaginal intercourse

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Ms.Teacher, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Ms.Teacher

Ms.Teacher New Member

There are quite a few posts on here about men and their circumcision status.

Some are okay with it, and others are angry their parents chose to do it to them. I've read a few posts about men who've been circumcised as adults and are happy they did it, and a few others aren't so happy. And then there are those who have never been circumcised. They seem very proud that no surgical procedure has been done to their penis, and plan on leaving it that way.

I also see there are a lot of fights about circumcision, and some threads can get really ugly and nasty. I hope this doesn't happen here. Let's try to be civil. :smile:

What I'm wondering from the ladies is this:

If you've had sex with cut and uncut men, which did you prefer? Could you tell the difference or did it feel the same?

And I'd like to ask the guys a couple of questions:

If you are cut and you've had sex with women who only have had uncut lovers, did she say you felt better?

For those of you who are uncut: did a woman ever say you felt better than her cut lovers?

FYI, I've never had sex with an uncut guy. And this is not an invitation to get PM's from guys telling me they want me to be their first;:biggrin1:I'm just curious about this.

I apologize if this topic has been covered before, and if so, please direct me to the link where it's at, so everything doesn't have to be repeated all over again.

As far as oral goes, it most likely is different on cut and uncut penises, so I'm not really wondering about oral, primarily vaginal sex.

Thanks!

2. bigdalten

bigdalten New Member

I am older and can share some experiences. I have had two women who were extremely experienced in having a variety of penis sizes and shapes, both cut and uncut.

One lady had been married three times, all to Jewish fellows and all cut. She had had sex with about 30 guys who were mostly cut. Since I am uncut, I have thicker penis with the extra skin than I would have if cut. She seemed to prefer my penis to others since it was thicker and she enjoyed the natural feel of my foreskin moving inside here and over my penis. She especially liked it that I did not have to use lubricant and she could feel more friction with my dry skin. She also appreciated the fact that I knew where her clit and g-spot were and could have my penis massage those areas. She also liked to suck the head and move the skin up around her lips.

The other lady had been married three times also and had a very tight pussy with small opening. She had had sex with nearly 40 guys. She liked the way my foreskin felt inside her. She had a very large clit and my penis skin rubbed her clit exactly in the right way. She claimed that she enjoyed my penis being uncut better than any she had ever had, cut or uncut. She really enjoyed the foreskin--stroking it with her hand, fucking it, and sucking it.

All of my women have enjoyed the foresking when stroking it by hand.

3. 9incut

9incut New Member

Ms. Teacher, you left one scenario out. I'm not hurt or nothin though. :) But could I add one? If it's not ok, I'll come back and edit it out and leave this post blank.

To the guys that have been with cut and uncut guys, which feels better to you?

I know personally I prefer an uncut guy for several reasons. But if we stick to the intercourse reason, it's because you get an entirely different feeling from feeling the insertion and the withdrawl. I don't now if it's because that area is tighter and you feel every bit of "skin", but there it is

4. No_Strings

Gold Member

5. The Kid

The Kid New Member

My foreskin pulls all the way back when I get excited. I don't imagine that it's much different than a cut guy, except all the squirming I'm doing because it's sensitive.

I think I never got a comment on it, because I was fortunate to be the biggest that my lovers have had, and no direct comparison was possible.

6. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

Ms. Teacher,

Over here in the UK most men are uncircumcised, especially white men. Asian men tend to be circumcised for religious reasons, as do Jewish men, and some African-Caribbean men are circumcised which I presume is a cultural thing that they have bought with them from the West Indies.

So most of the men I have slept with have been uncircumcised and for me, it has to be uncircumcised every time! The feeling of his foreskin in my pussy just adds an extra level of stimulation.

I strongly recommend that you try it!

I even have a vibrator with a 'foreskin', so much do I enjoy the feeling of a foreskin.

Vinyl Vibrator with foreskin www.adultslovefun.co.uk

7. Ms.Teacher

Ms.Teacher New Member

Thanks, No_Strings.

It appears every topic has been covered before. How about aliens from other planets with large penises looking for tiny women with mini vaginas?

I can see from the link that some women are saying they can tell the difference, and others are saying they noticed no difference. I wonder if it's because they knew ahead of time?

I guess the only way to know for sure is if the woman didn't know whether the man was cut or uncut. In that case, she'd have to be blind or blindfolded, and not use her hands or mouth beforehand. :eek:

On a side note, that thread got really, really ugly.

LOL

bigdalten, 9incut, Marlboro, and The Kid, I appreciate your responses. If anyone else wants to comment on this thread or the link that No_Strings provided, please do.

8. Fanof4skin

Fanof4skin New Member

9. Ms.Teacher

Ms.Teacher New Member

10. CockpitJoystick

CockpitJoystick New Member

Can anybody feel the difference if an uncut has on a condom?

11. Marlboro woman

Can I volunteer to test your theory?

12. Ms.Teacher

Ms.Teacher New Member

Sure! We'll bring in 6 guys--3 cut and 3 uncut. You'll be blindfolded, and each guy will take his turn with you. When the 6th guy is finished, you'll be expected to know which ones were cut, and which ones were uncut. :biggrin1: I haven't decided yet on a prize if you should get all 6 correct. :wink:

13. n2foreskin

n2foreskin New Member

I'm an uncut man in the USA, all the women that I've had intercourse love the feeling of my foreskin rolling up at the right time(her orgasm). And I really enjoy that particular moment. Most of my frustation has to do with oral sex. I really like my foreskin played with and sucked on, hard to teach ladies that this okay. Any comments?

14. Marlboro woman

You are indeed a woman after my own heart.

I might have to take the test twice just to be on the safe side :wink:

You could take your turn when I had finally finished with them

I assume you are talking about nice, long, thick cocks :wink1:

I can't think of a better prize than being shagged senseless by six well endowed muscular studs, you would need an abacus to count my orgasms and ear muffs to protect you from my moans of pleasure.

It's a pity they would all have to wear condoms. In response to cockpit joystick, you can still feel the foreskin if they're wearing a condom, but you can't beat the feeling of a big, naked, uncircumcised cock

15. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

Nope; they both feel the same to the person being penetrated. The foreskin is rolled back before the condom is put on, so there's no rolling/sliding for him, either.

16. John Estes

John Estes New Member

Sexiest post of the year!

17. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

18. hotxxcam

hotxxcam New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted