Cut or uncut survey

Are you cut or uncut

• Cut

• Uncut

Results are only viewable after voting.

Where should I be placed in the survey?
I was cut as a kid, but am now in the process of restoring my foreskin.
Do you see my as cut or un-cut then?

D

deleted1174381

I got cut a couple years back at the age of 25. I didn’t like it at first because of the high cut which was due to the extentsive vien network close to the glans. But now I love it and I’m glad I made the decision to do it. I believe that circumcision should be decided by the person who wields the weapon when they old enough to make an informed decision themselves unless it is a medical situation which requires the removal of an overly tight foreskin. However when I was younger I had a tight foreskin which I couldn’t pull back when erected but daily foreskin stretching elieviated this problem.

Reactions: CJF88 and Nexolaris
D

deleted1027653

I got cut a couple years back at the age of 25. I didn’t like it at first because of the high cut which was due to the extentsive vien network close to the glans. But now I love it and I’m glad I made the decision to do it. I believe that circumcision should be decided by the person who wields the weapon when they old enough to make an informed decision themselves unless it is a medical situation which requires the removal of an overly tight foreskin. However when I was younger I had a tight foreskin which I couldn’t pull back when erected but daily foreskin stretching elieviated this problem.
your dick is still huge