Cut or uncut survey

Are you cut or uncut

• Cut

• Uncut

Results are only viewable after voting.

mydick4urdick

Cherished Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wish i was uncut...love uncut dick so fucking much! (well i guess it does not matter since i can not suck my own cock...what matters is that i find a guy uncut...i wanna try docking, love frottage!) i love watching an uncut stroke and see his dick head coming in and out of the foreskin....mmmmmm....

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[Foto = mittel] 1033506 [/ Foto] [Foto = mittel] 103342 [/ Foto] [Foto = mittel] 1033464 [/ Foto]

Uncut it looks better!
Cropping without a medical indication is nonsense, I'm glad I still have my foreskin, it can be great to masturbate with it. With cleanliness, I have no problems because I washed the glans (penis) in the retracted foreskin, twice a day and after use (masturbation, Sex).
But remove the prepuce frenulum (frenulektomy) I can only recommend that the benefits are:
First The foreskin can be pulled further back, thus enabling greater stroke during masturbation possible and the foreskin is moving.
Second The penis looks better because the foreskin can be pulled back almost unwrinkled.
Third The penis can be kept clean much better.
I removed the frenulum with three interventions themselves completely. But everyone does the same urologist.

Reactions: caddymac