• Cut

• Uncut

Results are only viewable after voting.

Beck19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm uncut but was thinking of become cut? What would you suggest? The idea seems painful and seems like it'd hurt in sex but then some ppl say they prefer it and it makes their cock bigger?

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm uncut but was thinking of become cut? What would you suggest? The idea seems painful and seems like it'd hurt in sex but then some ppl say they prefer it and it makes their cock bigger?

I can't see how it would make your cock any bigger. I don't know for certain (since I was cut as an infant) but I would imagine the procedure and healing would hurt like a mother. There is no pain during sex, unless the circumcision is done too tight. My sister once told me that when my nephew hit the age of frequent erections, he always complained of his penis hurting. The doctor explained that because the circumcision was done so tightly (removing a lot of foreskin) the skin of his penis was basically trying to rip apart every time he got an erection. I believe the doctor suggested daily coco butter cream (or something like that) to soften the skin so that it could stretch more easily when he got erections. My understanding is that tight circumcisions are not the norm, and I suspect my nephew's was performed by a resident without much experience.

robl76

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Uncut and like being that way. I like the way it moves around and retracts when I get hard anyway. It generally looks nice and does not get in the way, in my case. It's a bit you have to wash, like washing behind your ears or something, takes all of 2 seconds. I don't buy all the hygiene concerns.

I don't mind cut, but I have to say, I've seen some nice ones, and I've seen some quite nasty circumcisions.
They've usually make no allowance for the angle of the head or how it will develop, cut it at some strange angle or all uneven, and/or cut off way too much, taking away much of the sensitive nerve parts, or left raggedy ugly bits with scars and adhesions all over the place. :-(

I feel for these guys that have had somebody make a mess of it.

Unless there is some medical need to do it, for example phimosis there's not really any justification.

Too many parents seem to obsess about it. The foreskin does not usually retract very far until the onset of puberty anyway. Mine didn't. This is normal. I know of more than one guy whose parents got concerned about that for no reason and had them cut.

There was some evidence to suggest that being cut in some populations can reduce the spread of HIV, if those men have many sexual partners and are having unprotected sex, in the absence of things like PrEP, limited treatment options making people very infectious without realising it, and in a culture of unwillingness to use condoms, it's probably a good, cheap option, if a bit extreme, but from what I've read, not a magic cure.

rainyday213

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut and like being that way. I like the way it moves around and retracts when I get hard anyway. It generally looks nice and does not get in the way, in my case. It's a bit you have to wash, like washing behind your ears or something, takes all of 2 seconds. I don't buy all the hygiene concerns.

I don't mind cut, but I have to say, I've seen some nice ones, and I've seen some quite nasty circumcisions.
They've usually make no allowance for the angle of the head or how it will develop, cut it at some strange angle or all uneven, and/or cut off way too much, taking away much of the sensitive nerve parts, or left raggedy ugly bits with scars and adhesions all over the place. :-(

I feel for these guys that have had somebody make a mess of it.

Unless there is some medical need to do it, for example phimosis there's not really any justification.

Too many parents seem to obsess about it. The foreskin does not usually retract very far until the onset of puberty anyway. Mine didn't. This is normal. I know of more than one guy whose parents got concerned about that for no reason and had them cut.

There was some evidence to suggest that being cut in some populations can reduce the spread of HIV, if those men have many sexual partners and are having unprotected sex, in the absence of things like PrEP, limited treatment options making people very infectious without realising it, and in a culture of unwillingness to use condoms, it's probably a good, cheap option, if a bit extreme, but from what I've read, not a magic cure.

Even erect my forehead still goes over my head, although I have seen some uncircunsized men that still have a natural pullback

Mine just ruffles over and looks like Piccolo's outfit

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Leave it as is, unless it is medically needed. As to making it bigger I don't think it does. I was cut as a youth and the after care at the time hurt like a mother as I recall while I was healing; dressing changes, pissing and washing after etc. Sex is out for some weeks as you heal, after it is healed there should be no pain if the cut was not done too high and tight. The best to you if you have it done.

Reactions: orangeC and Beck19

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not cut, but would have been cut as a child or pre-teen. I have fascination for cut penises. My father and uncle were cut off as children. I had tight foreskin as a child until I even had some infection, but the pediatrician taught my mother to do exercises on my penis during the shower. I remember that I once again extended my foreskin during a wretched section. I do not have a big foreskin but I wanted so much not to have it. I do not do surgery now for fear of losing sensitivity (at least the one I know) and strangeness during touch and sex.

Reactions: orangeC

Anlcomplsv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut and love it. Masturbating by moving foreskin over head and back is a great alternative I would not be able to use if I were cut. As a young teen my foreskin was way too tight and considered getting cut but the doc told me by frequently retracting it it would stretch and he was right. ( and I had fun doing it)