Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
u mean when it's hard? my foreskin's bit long so i need to pull it manually at first

even my foreskin long but in soft state also i leave my cock head exposed. if i retract foreskin behind my glans it stays back unless i move it forward.

uncut prefer it.
fyi -
online and looking for c2c with other uncut. compare etc
ry_walker82

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut but my foreskin is quite short giving the impression of a cut cock especially when hard, soft it only slightly covers the rim of my head and often will even sit beneath.

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am uncut, but I would like, especially aesthetically speaking, to be circumcised or at least have a shorter foreskin (with the glans not entirely covered). For this, sometimes, I leave my foreskin retracted in underwear...

In a lot of ways I've always felt the same. I think shorter would sort of be like having the 'best of both' anyways.

In a lot of ways I've always felt the same. I think shorter would sort of be like having the 'best of both' anyways.

While I am cut, I agree as I cover over limp. I get the best of both. I mean, I'd rather be uncut, but at least I get to experience both.

Reactions: easytwist

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
While I am cut, I agree as I cover over limp. I get the best of both. I mean, I'd rather be uncut, but at least I get to experience both.

There is something practical about having foreskin, but aesthetically less is better I reckon.

Reactions: Nexolaris