Cut or uncut, whats better

Bull79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering, what people prefer when it comes to cocks, cut or uncut. this is more directed to the ladies of the group but lke to hear from the guys as well.

From my personal experience i like having an uncut cock, i find it makes the head more sensitive.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just wondering, what people prefer when it comes to cocks, cut or uncut. this is more directed to the ladies of the group but lke to hear from the guys as well.

From my personal experience i like having an uncut cock, i find it makes the head more sensitive.
You appear to be new, so I think it only fair to warn you. Circumcision, of not, is a very sensitive subject here. There are three camps, those very vocal for it, those very against it, and the large majority in the middle that don't really care, but from the other 2 groups being SO vocal, seem like a tiny minority. Most "discussions" on the topic get very ugly, very quickly, with both sides pointing fingers.

i rather trim mine

but should i do round the butt area aswell ?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No preference.
Having had sexual contact with both cut and uncut, can't say I've noticed a difference in sensitivity - each seemed to respond in the same amount of time to stimulation. Although, I did miss rimming the foreskin with my tongue... always a good response from that move. :)