Cut or uncut? Which do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by DonkeyHungLad, Sep 17, 2010.

?

Cut or uncut?

1. Circumsised

129 vote(s)
    37.2%
  2. Uncircumsised

218 vote(s)
    62.8%
  1. DonkeyHungLad

DonkeyHungLad Member

Im sure something like this has been done before...but do you prefer cut or uncut cocks?

2. Bunny35

Bunny35 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    deff uncut for me. Im uncut and just love a nice forskin to play with

3. DonkeyHungLad

DonkeyHungLad Member

yea im the same...just love the fact that i have it to play with...and i can roll theskin back for some play with the bell if i want...WIN WIN!

4. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Enjoy your thread whilst you can as they'll be killing each other in it by next week. :cool:

5. DonkeyHungLad

DonkeyHungLad Member

ur such a ray of sunshine!! lol

6. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Love UNCUT COCK! Since I'm cut.....can I play with all of yours??

7. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

:biggrin1: Face facts. Every single cut/uncut thread turns into all out war. I'd be over the moon to be proven wrong though. :smile:

8. Lester123

Lester123 Member

I would say that I don't mind that much. I was cut when I was 20 for medical reasons after it split so have personally experienced both. My circumcision followed a rather vigourous session with my then girlfriend (later wife). She told me afterwards that she preferred it cut, but not sure whether that was to make me feel better about it.

If you can stay intact and the skin doesn't cause any medical problems then I would say that's great. If you need to have it removed, then fair play and that's fine too. I'm probably more against the automatic circumcision (for non-religious reasons) that happens in the USA. But I know this is going to start an endless debate about whether parents should make the choice for their sons. Being from the UK, that isn't an option we get presented with when our sons are born. My middle son had to be done when he was 5, for medical reasons, but he was old enough to understand and it wasn't really a choice.

9. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

People with uncut hair always just look unkempt to me. I like men with short, cut hair.:smile:

10. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    You're a wicked man, Mr. Cstunt.

11. maxcok

Gold Member

Understatement of the millenium. :smile:

12. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Unless he's possessed by overwhelming skills and stamina, I favor a modest uncut dick with mucho overhang. It's a "thing" I've had since becoming sexually active, and the preference grows stronger and more absolute with each passing encounter. A full, round, malleable derriere set on a pair of child-bearing hips comes in a very (very) close second: rock hard muscle ass: not so much :rolleyes:

I usually wind up with Latinos by default, but have had wonderful times with Europeans and Asians, especially from Cambodia :wink:

Ultimately, attitude trumps all. But the right physical type (including the above specs) + attitude and stamina = a complete home run of lewd possibilities to actualize and a guaranteed level of heightened arousal that's chemistry on a stick :biggrin1:

13. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I prefer uncut, but it's not a deal-breaker. I wouldn't turn down a guy just because he is cut.

14. erratic

Gold Member

Dude! It's actually happened!

http://www.lpsg.org/202172-uncut-vs-cut.html

I just about shit myself when it reached page three with only the average level of snark for these forums.

However, making it a poll just about assures that this will turn in to a flame war. Imma get me some popcorn, if anyone's interested. Cause, really, be it resolved: If you're going to turn down a perfectly good guy over the presence or absence of foreskin you're exactly the type of dipshit who's going to flame out some thread online.

15. BoyCordoba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Love foreskin, my own and my current partner's. Despite this, my two last BF had little to no foreskin even when they were not cut. As Willow said, one may favor that look, but it's not a deal breaker.

16. maxcok

Gold Member

Reading the responses so far makes me wonder why the OP only offered two opposing options in his poll. What about those who have no preference? Or those who lean one way or the other, but it's not a "dealbreaker" as some have put it. In order to mean anything at all, I think you would have to offer five options minimum. This poll is indicative of the attitude in our culture where everyone is expected to choose sides, and there is no middle ground or grey area. And people wonder why we're so polarized in our attitudes.

Even detaching from the rest of the man, I've seen handsome cocks that were cut or were intact, and ugly cocks that were cut or intact. The presence or absence of foreskin is only part of the package. So to speak.

17. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Yes. I'm guessing that most of the respondents are in the US and since there is a predominance of cut guys in the US who fawn over foreskin my guess is that the poll will lean in that direction. Strangely, I find a lot of uncut guys in Europe who like cut guys - but certainly not in the same numbers as the US (for uncut guys). I've even met another American here in Prague who I wanted to go out with who told me that if he wanted to date another cut guy he would have stayed in the US!

Plus, as maxcok pointed out, I've seen ugly cut and uncut cocks and good looking cut and uncut cocks. It's definitely not about the cock, guys. It's about the heart and soul attached to it.

18. jcurt

jcurt Member

Albums:
    Yet another REALLY SHALLOW thread.
    It's the overall package that is important for me.

19. Todd

Todd Member

Albums:
    Cut all the way

20. TexasTail4U2Use

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Being cut, and 98% of the guys I've been with cut also, I just find an uncut dick totally amazing. :biggthumpup2:
    I've only had the pleasure of a couple of quickies with two uncut guys and have not had the opportunity to fully enjoy the extra bits.:tongue22:

Draft saved Draft deleted