• Uncircumsised

Votes: 219 62.8%

• Total voters

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I prefer uncut. Looks much better. Circumcision should only be done when it is really required for medical reasons.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
As most Europeans, I'm not cut myself and I do prefer uncut cocks. My foreskin is short, but I'm pretty sure that there is a great operational difference between having a short foreskin and no foreskin at all.

As a teenager I had a big hang up about having a shorter foreskin than everyone else I had seen at the time, and became very observant about foreskins, or the lack of foreskins. When I was doing my military service, I always tried to shower next to a circumcised man. I'm not sure why : possibly to reassure my self that I had at least more foreskin than some, or possibly just to see the difference from up close.

So I'm very aware of who is circumcised and who is not (and what the foreskin is like), so I remember years after seeing someone in the showers what their status is.

And there is one thing that I have found that cut men have going for them : they usually really know how to give a good hand job. Probably needs more imagination than when the foreskin is there to do most of the work.

massiveshooter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i like both, but if i had to choose i would say i slightly prefer uncut. ive been with heaps of cut guys, not so many uncut guys so theres more of a novelty factor when im with an uncut guy!

D

deleted556573

I'm uncut, and prefer cut.

I will be getting a circumcision done soon, though.

D

deleted556573

There's a whole plethora of reasons for this. The biggest reason, however, is medical.

My foreskin is WAY too tight. It doesn't retract at all if I'm erect. I can retract it if I'm soft, but it's still tight. I've been working the foreskin for several years, trying to get it to stretch, but nothing's worked and of the 4 urologists I've gone to, all have said that there's nothing surgical they can do to it that will make it retract.

I'm fine with those diagnoses. I want it gone. Sex has never been really enjoyable (as a top) because of it, and I honestly want to experience sex that doesn't involve either no feeling whatsoever (since the foreskin doesn't retract when I'm erect), or a searing, burning paper-cut type of pain if the foreskin actually DOES get pulled back during a bump & grind session. :eek: <--- That's me when it (my foreskin) DOES get retracted during sex.

For the TMI portion: I'm not a big fan of being a bottom, but in order for past relationships to stay on track sexually, I did what I had to do in the bedroom in order to ensure my partner was satisified. Being a top is what I prefer, but as stated before, it's never been enjoyable and many times I've had to push through the intense pain and discomfort in order to make sure my partner was pleasured. I want to experience GOOD sex, that is free from pain and discomfort; I believe this is the best way to accomplish this goal.

tg1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There's a whole plethora of reasons for this. The biggest reason, however, is medical.

My foreskin is WAY too tight. It doesn't retract at all if I'm erect. I can retract it if I'm soft, but it's still tight. I've been working the foreskin for several years, trying to get it to stretch, but nothing's worked and of the 4 urologists I've gone to, all have said that there's nothing surgical they can do to it that will make it retract.

I'm fine with those diagnoses. I want it gone. Sex has never been really enjoyable (as a top) because of it, and I honestly want to experience sex that doesn't involve either no feeling whatsoever (since the foreskin doesn't retract when I'm erect), or a searing, burning paper-cut type of pain if the foreskin actually DOES get pulled back during a bump & grind session. :eek: <--- That's me when it (my foreskin) DOES get retracted during sex.

For the TMI portion: I'm not a big fan of being a bottom, but in order for past relationships to stay on track sexually, I did what I had to do in the bedroom in order to ensure my partner was satisified. Being a top is what I prefer, but as stated before, it's never been enjoyable and many times I've had to push through the intense pain and discomfort in order to make sure my partner was pleasured. I want to experience GOOD sex, that is free from pain and discomfort; I believe this is the best way to accomplish this goal.

Have you thought about just getting a slit in your foreskin so it can retract? I was circumcised when i was 12 yo and i gotta say, you do lose alot of feeling/sensitivity with no foreskin. maybe there is a middle ground for you so you don't loose all of your hoodie.

D

deleted556573

Have you thought about just getting a slit in your foreskin so it can retract? I was circumcised when i was 12 yo and i gotta say, you do lose alot of feeling/sensitivity with no foreskin. maybe there is a middle ground for you so you don't loose all of your hoodie.

Nah, not interested in any sort of modification to it. It needs to go. I don't want it. This decision comes with many years worth of contemplation, discussion, research, and reasoning. It is a decision that I'm very comfortable with. Considering the horrible sex life I've led because of it, it can't possibly get any worse, with or without it. I have other reasons for getting it removed, too, which have nothing to do with the physicality of it.

rough_boi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm uncut, never had experience with a cut guy. So still would love to try having sex with some cut guys.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm uncut, never had experience with a cut guy. So still would love to try having sex with some cut guys.
It's the total opposite with me. I've never seen an uncut one live, only in photos. I like the look of a cut one better, but again, it's all I've ever known. I won't really be able to answer until I play with an uncut one some day.

streetdoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm uncut and I know I don't experience the full sensations that an intact man does. That really pisses me off. I had never been with an intact man until my current partner. The first time those boxers came down and I saw the foreskin hanging down from his big beautiful cock, it was love at first sight. I love the smell, the taste, the texture of it in my mouth, the exquisite pleasure that he seems to get when I play with it, and the feel of his cockhead gliding in and out of it when he's inside me. My previous partner of 8 years was cut and his cock was wonderful, but if I'm asked to admit a preference, it would be uncut.