• Uncircumsised

Votes: 219 62.8%

• Total voters

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm cut and i love uncut. most penis's look the same to me, but i love a uncut dick, much more to play with and i like the smooth stroking feeling...its so hot. frenulums are sexy as hell. I like dicks when they are soft and hard. so much more to do , docking with a hot guy is soooo mmmmm, like sensual!

Dareios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am uncut and would very much like to be cut, on the point that I thought of getting circumcised. The only thing withholding me from it is .. the scare of the pain. It appears to me that one generally likes to be that which he is not: cut guys quite often like to be uncut, and uncut guys like to be cut. Considering the money, the effort and the pain it costs for cut guys to be uncut again, it is a thought which crossed my mind. It seems that the grass is always greener on the other side :)

Media
I am very uncut and love when guys get off over my foreskin

For me I love uncut cocks... and cut cocks. The state or their foreskin (unless it's tight and won't retract) doesn't turn me on or off - a good cock is a good cock and both types have their aesthetic and tactile benefits