Cut or uncut

  • Thread starter deleted25620081
  • Start date
D

deleted25620081

Guest
So bascislly I'm not actually sure If I'm cut or uncut. Noone is quiet sure. Do I post a couple pics on here and see what people think
 
Umm ok ill try get a pic later
 
Your pictures aren't very clear. Can you take some better ones?

If you are cut, you would be likely to have the typical circumcision scar, which is kind of a brown ring where your regular shaft skin joins up with what would have been your inner foreskin if you were uncut. This might not be evident in all cases, but is a classic hallmark of a cut penis.

Do you have anything like a brown ring on your shaft?
 
I'd guess uncut since I can't see a scar. Are you able to cover part of your head with your foreskin? I'm uncut myself and mine will only cover my head when flaccid.