Cut or Uncut

hornybloke: personally, i'm CUT! my cut actually is GERMAN CUT, meaning no extra foreskin.

i believe that being cut is better that being uncut. with me being cut, i get to feel every touch to my cock.

but do you know where most girls are attracted to, cut guys or uncut guys?

thepress83: I am tightly snipped and very proud to be!
Press

PS I agree that this has been done to death, I was cut 6 months ago and guess what ... I STILL AM :eek:

blo-gasm: cut, and proud of it...

though sometimes i think it'd be cool to be uncut.

meathose10: Uncut , Thank God....My father was smart and told the docs not to hack me. I have a long, loose foreskin. I secrete precum at the slightest arousal , so my foreskin retains the slick lube and I walk the streets ready to fuck....

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=clothing;num=1049949257;start=0#2 date=04/10/03 at 13:12:24]This subject has been done to death here.[/quote]
Stabs subject repeatedly with circumcision knife.

Now it's done to death.

youngdad41: I am uncut but the skin stays back when i am hard. When it is soft, the skin covers the head almost half way. Its the preference in my family for the past 3 generations.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=youngdad41 link=board=clothing;num=1049949257;start=0#7 date=05/26/03 at 04:44:50]I am uncut but the skin stays back when i am hard.  When it is soft, the skin covers the head almost half way.  Its the preference in my family for the past 3 generations.[/quote]
Just three generations? It's been the preference in mine since mammals first evolved foreskins! LOL

spd: I'm uncut and quite a grower. When I was in my early teens I had to be very careful to get my foreskin back before my penis got completely erect. If I didn't it was very painful. As time went on my foreskin got bigger and I am able to slip it by the head now. Maybe my penis is smaller? LOL Anyway now I tie my foreskin in a knot and it really pleases my partner. Just kiddn.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
UNCUT and receiving compliments for it ;D ;D ! Yesteday somebody told me that my cock remebers her the cock of Michelangelo's David, only bigger ;D

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I guess the days are gone when one would see a cut white man and automatically assume he's Jewish.

I'm cut but loosely. When flaccid I can pull the skin down over the glans and it'll stay but not when it's erect.

I'm also one of the cut guys who wishes he'd had some say about the matter: I'd much prefer to be whole.

Pecker

hung: As already stated - this is an age old question. There is much that can be stated on both sides of this issued. I am uncut and do not really know much about being the other way so I am happy that I was left intact and have no regrets. Thanks for the opportunity to share on this subject once again.

prepky: uncut...and very much have enjoyed it....the wife has never had an uncut man before me, and says that she will never go back to cut....

biggbenn8: well here is my response (as it has for the past 10-20 times this topic has been done)....

Uncut here, as with johnb- I drip 'when the wind blows' (according to my late wife)

3 sons are uncut, father, brother and nephew are...

I have been told its a 'family tradition' and have asked the son most like to have a child to not cut him ...(if its a boy)

jackinman: I'm uncut and I loving it. When I was growing up, most of my friends were cut and they had never seen an uncut dick, so they were very intrigued with mine. ::)

Rusty2kma: I've never been with anyone uncut before.Personally,I think it looks ugly uncut.

Dag: [quote author=jackinman link=board=clothing;num=1049949257;start=0#15 date=06/22/03 at 21:29:52]I'm uncut and I loving it.   When I was growing up, most of my friends were cut and they had never seen an uncut dick, so they were very intrigued with mine.   ::)[/quote]

I too had a friend like you when I was a kid.
Had the same reaction! cool!

Cheers - dag

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Rusty2kma link=board=clothing;num=1049949257;start=0#16 date=07/10/03 at 17:44:57]I've never been with anyone uncut before.Personally,I think it looks ugly uncut.[/quote]
Oh, you've never seen one, but you know what one looks like? Are you psychic or just psycho?

You do realize the same argument's made in places like Kenya for female genital mutilation, right?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=jonb link=board=clothing;num=1049949257;start=0#18 date=07/11/03 at 18:53:19]
Oh, you've never seen one, but you know what one looks like? Are you psychic or just psycho?[/quote]

Think before you react, Jon. There's no need to get catty, or to bring up the utterly complicated FGM argument.

He might have seen an uncircumsized penis online; that's rather believable, especially because there are plenty of disembodied dicks on the Internet. Or hell, he might have seen one in the flesh. That doesn't necessarily insinuate he's been with an uncut in a sexual manner. If anything, the visual aversion might have hampered that opportunity.