Cut or Uncut

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, but she must remember, toads like other toads. Worms like other worms. If foot fungus were sexual, it would like other foot fungus.

I mean, a cut one kinda looks like a clown to me. LOL I'm sure they do to anyone who doesn't think of it as the "default". Aesthetics is a stupid reason to get any surgery.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess the days are gone when one would see a cut white man and automatically assume he's Jewish.

I'm cut but loosely. When flaccid I can pull the skin down over the glans and it'll stay but not when it's erect.

I'm also one of the cut guys who wishes he'd had some say about the matter: I'd much prefer to be whole.

Pecker

I also have a loose cut, when flaccid I have skin covering about half of the head of my penis.

When erect the head is not covered but still have more movement than every other cut dick i've seen.

I would prefer to be uncut, then other days I wish they would have cut me like everyone else rather than leaving me loose.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would prefer to be uncut, then other days I wish they would have cut me like everyone else rather than leaving me loose.

Why? Loose skin means sex and masturbation are more comfortable for everyone involved. A tight cut means friction and with a big dick, friction is not your friend.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why? Loose skin means sex and masturbation are more comfortable for everyone involved. A tight cut means friction and with a big dick, friction is not your friend.

Now this is a good point. I used to get rubbed-raw sore a lot more with my ex (cut) than I do with my current lover (uncut).

Although I still ache, it's a deeper, stretching kind of ache, that doesn't prevent me from having sex again.

Too much friction can put one or both parties out of commission (my ex used to get scabs sometimes around the base of his cock from abrasion against my entrance. Ouch!)

However, overall, I have no prejudice. I do like new things though, and since my partner is my first uncut lover, I'm finding his foreskin pretty fascinating.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I also have a loose cut, when flaccid I have skin covering about half of the head of my penis.

When erect the head is not covered but still have more movement than every other cut dick i've seen.

I'm cut loosely, too. Not as loose as you are, but enough that the skin bunches up right behind my head. It is nice to have a little skin for movement, but I wouldn't want to be uncut. I like the look of being cut and it makes hygiene easier, as well. If you're loosely cut, you get the best of both worlds.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
(...) being cut (...) makes hygiene easier

By dint of the same:

all people should routinely have their fingernails and toenails removed, as it makes it easier to keep their digits 'clean' without nails for 'dirt' to get lodged underneath;

all people should have their teeth extracted, so that their mouths will be 'cleaner' without plaque-covered teeth;

and all people should have their head and body hair shaved off, as it maintains 'cleanliness' without all those strands of hair for bits of dirt to get lodged in.

The 'hygiene' reason is one of the more odious myths promulgated in an effort to help 'normalize' the practice of circumcision in certain cultures, conflating the 'symbolic' uncleanliness of the foreskin with a notion of physical uncleanliness.

A few seconds of extra cleaning a day under a shower ... jeez, that's way too much to deal with. :rolleyes:

Now, hand me those shears so that I can get rid of my teeth, hair, and nails too. :cool:

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How about ears? They stick out and get dirty. They are vestigial from when we were hunters. No one needs that level of hearing acuity and directionality anymore. It's a small price for being able to be "cleaner." Now let's move on to nipples. They serve no utilitarian purpose on men and, did you know, there are more cases of breast cancer in men that penile cancer. All responsible parents should have their baby boys nipples removed in infancy to protect them from this threat.
Dave

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
all people should routinely have their fingernails and toenails removed, as it makes it easier to keep their digits 'clean' without nails for 'dirt' to get lodged underneath;

all people should have their teeth extracted, so that their mouths will be 'cleaner' without plaque-covered teeth;

and all people should have their head and body hair shaved off, as it maintains 'cleanliness' without all those strands of hair for bits of dirt to get lodged in.
Tying in with what Drago wrote, all of the above should be done to infants before they leave the hospital. Let's eliminate their options when they have no say in their own matters!

DarkAuron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm cut, but I've got a tad bit of foreskin that I'm trying to restore. Wish I wasn't cut though, or at least had a choice in the matter.

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm cut. Don't have any hint of my foreskin.
Don't know how I feel about it. Don't know if I would subject my sons to it, would definately discuss the matter over with my girl and see how see feels.
Interestingly enough, alot of people think I'm uncut because in my writing I usually have a character who is uncut and refers to being cut as infant mutilation and how they are proud to have more dick than cut dudes.

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uncut

Circumcision is barbaric in my opinion. Nothing less.
Excluding the medical conditions that require it (phimosis or paraphimosis) I can see no possible justification for it.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dazza, I agree. Moreover phimosis/paraphimosis can be treated w/o cutting. A number of other threads have discussed that.