Cut or Uncut

iruka

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did you just purposely ignore the study I posted which is more recent than the ones you posted?

Or this finding...?

New Study Slams Male Circumcision As HIV Preventative

I think that the initial African study has been questioned on a number of fronts. As I have said before, one has to be careful about direct relationships between cause and effect and ensure that control groups have been properly used, and the data correctly analysed. Also that there are some wacky interest groups interpreting the data in the way that they want.

Take a look at some photos of infant circumcision being done and then see what you think about it.

A

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
D

deleted85856

Cut! And I'm glad I am, A cut cock feels a lot better when your giving head or hand and even anal.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If those rigged studies persuade adults to get circumcised, fine, it's their own stupid mistake. But the "studies" don't justify infant circumcision in any way.

Why would the people conducting these studies have the motivation to "rig" them in any way --- are they a bunch of mohels whose income depends on it or something?

It really isn't a conspiracy you know.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The two recent posters have stated their cut/intact status twice in this thread but I haven't yet so. This will be very familiar ...

Cut and hate it.

It was done by an apparent amateur. Many infant circ's are done by interns. I was given: a misaligned raphe, scratches on the glans, divots/dimples on the glans, suture scars on dorsal side, and a dark 1/4 inched wide circ. scar all the way around.

Isn't "modern" medicine wonderful?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The two recent posters have stated their cut/intact status twice in this thread but I haven't yet so. This will be very familiar ...

Cut and hate it.

It was done by an apparent amateur. Many infant circ's are done by interns. I was given: a misaligned raphe, scratches on the glans, divots/dimples on the glans, suture scars on dorsal side, and a dark 1/4 inched wide circ. scar all the way around.

Isn't "modern" medicine wonderful?

Cut and don't like it. I should have had a choice.

I actually don't know what to say I am because they cut me really really loose so when my penis is soft soft most of my head is covered, but I hate it because they took off the stretchy band at the end that would help keep this skin back when I am erect so it won't stay behind the head and strongly takes away from sexual pleasure, and I feel as if my head has lost alot of sensitivity especially recently since I have a very hard time having an orgasm by just jacking off without some type of other stimuli.

All I have to say is I feel sorry for all you straight guys out there because at least I am able to receive pleasure in other ways from my partner like the wonderful male prostate g-spot, I almost go crazy if my partner knows what hes doing.

I'm trying to do my part in stopping this, one of my friends sisters is having a baby boy on Tuesday (there inducing labor) and I've been trying to get him to talk to her about it to ensure that she is properly informed.

Xetug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For the sake of making it in the polls (and it doesnt show really well in the pics, thanks crappy webcam quality), uncut :)

Tho if I could get the chance to be cut for a day and revert back to foreskin, I'd try in an instant. To see whats it like on the other side :)

B_AndyA

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was cut shortly after birth, and have had no problems with it. I've heard talk that guys who are cut have less sensation than guys who are intact. How would we know that if this is all we've ever known?

The only guys who would know the difference are those who've had sex uncut and then got cut. It's not like all of us that are cut are saying every time we have sex "well, that was good, but it would have been better if I hadn't gotten snipped."

I have a urologist in the family and he does quite a few circumcisions from young guys to older guys, and they've all said they enjoy sex more after the circumcision. But you have to remember that these are men who had foreskin problems that were preventing them from having satisfying sex lives.

As far as what women think. They have their preferences but if they're really into a guy I don't think they really care all that much. In Europe most men are uncut so that's all the women ever experience.

Cut or uncut, they both look more or less the same when erect.