Cut or Uncut

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a urologist in the family and he does quite a few circumcisions from young guys to older guys, and they've all said they enjoy sex more after the circumcision. But you have to remember that these are men who had foreskin problems that were preventing them from having satisfying sex lives.

Once it's gone of course they're going to say sex is better, it's not something you can get back without spending a lot of time and effort.

Finland has a no circ policy because they believe that all human tissue has intrinsic value. Phimosis can be corrected through other means. Circumcision is the easy way out for American doctors who are ignorant of the functions and intrinsic value of the foreskin. It sounds like your urologist relative places more value on his income than he does on the part of the hippocratic oath which states "Do No Harm".

lpinbuffalo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm cut but have quite a bit of foreskin left and can cover my glans when flacid. I've thought one of the best things about having some foreskin is that, unlike a lot of tightly cut guys, I didn't have to use much, if any, lube when I jerk off. Still, I'd like to have had the experience for judging for myself before the doc took his knife to me shortly after I was born

B_AndyA

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once it's gone of course they're going to say sex is better, it's not something you can get back without spending a lot of time and effort.

Finland has a no circ policy because they believe that all human tissue has intrinsic value. Phimosis can be corrected through other means. Circumcision is the easy way out for American doctors who are ignorant of the functions and intrinsic value of the foreskin. It sounds like your urologist relative places more value on his income than he does on the part of the hippocratic oath which states "Do No Harm".

Again, these are guys who have had constant problems and are seeking relief from them. They are having lousy sex lives because of their foreskin problems, so once they are healed they are enjoying sex more. There are many different types of circumcision now compared to before when most of the foreskin was removed, as in my case. They can remove a little of the foreskin or a lot. It's whatever the man chooses.

As far as money goes, this urologist and his partners make far more money on things other than circumcision, such as destroying kidney stones or a procedure that reduces the size of the prostate to allow for easier urination in older guys.

And they are doing "no harm". They are not forcing anyone to have a circumcision. The patients are going to them. The doctor is not holding a guy to their heads.

lpinbuffalo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was cut shortly after birth, and have had no problems with it. I've heard talk that guys who are cut have less sensation than guys who are intact. How would we know that if this is all we've ever known?

The only guys who would know the difference are those who've had sex uncut and then got cut. It's not like all of us that are cut are saying every time we have sex "well, that was good, but it would have been better if I hadn't gotten snipped."

I have a urologist in the family and he does quite a few circumcisions from young guys to older guys, and they've all said they enjoy sex more after the circumcision. But you have to remember that these are men who had foreskin problems that were preventing them from having satisfying sex lives.

As far as what women think. They have their preferences but if they're really into a guy I don't think they really care all that much. In Europe most men are uncut so that's all the women ever experience.

Cut or uncut, they both look more or less the same when erect.
Hey Andy: Regarding your relative who is the urologist, is there any amount of time a guy has to wait after being snipped before he can have sex again?

B_AndyA

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Andy: Regarding your relative who is the urologist, is there any amount of time a guy has to wait after being snipped before he can have sex again?

It really depends on the patient. Some people heal faster than others, but the norm is like 6 weeks. Some have sex as soon as 3 weeks as long as it's not too rough and you use lots of lubricant. You don't want to tear and start bleeding. The doctor will see the patient a few weeks after the procedure to see how the healing is going, and can let him know when it is a good time. It must be really difficult waiting, but sex too soon could cause a problem, and then you have to start the healing process all over again.

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bare knobs rule! In high school (early 1960's) hardly anyone was uncut. But now about 30% of young dudes are skin heads (judging from the gym goers). Of course, this only indicates what the practice was in 1987-2002 or thereabouts.

determinedtogrow

Expert Member
Media
I'm cut and wish that I wasn't.

I was circumcised as an infant, and I cannot pretend to appreciate an unnecessary, permanent, cosmetic surgical procedure, removing 2/3 of the most sensitive tissue on my penis, being performed without medical necessity and even more importantly - my consent.

All to say that I wish that I could appreciate my penis, intact, as nature and millions of years of evolution intended.

I want my foreskin back!

putsaris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
some of you say you are proud to be cut,you are proud for what ? is it an achievement? besides its not that you can reverse it. if it was me i would be angry that i wasnt given the choice in the matter,but i quess thats your way of dealing with it.

drmoo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
uncut and proud, you just get better orgasms because theres about 3 times as many nerves in the foreskin than there is on the whole head!

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut, but have short foreskin that confuses “people”.

I was asked once: “Sorry, but are you cut or uncut?”… I answered: “Uncut… keep on”:biggrin1:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a 32 year old 6ft guy with a 9inch cut cock
I love being circumcised and I'm proud of the way my cock looks
However I also think its important for a guy to keep in shape through the gym and sports
Its the overall package that counts
No good having a nice fit cock if the bod is minging and unattractive
Damian

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a 32 year old 6ft guy with a 9inch cut cock
I love being circumcised and I'm proud of the way my cock looks
However I also think its important for a guy to keep in shape through the gym and sports
Its the overall package that counts
No good having a nice fit cock if the bod is minging and unattractive
Damian