Cut or Uncut

D_Mephistophiles Scatlicker

Account Disabled
Media
I feel exactly the same way as therarity84. I am cut and can't imagine it any other way. For some reason, uncut dicks turn me off. I just can't get in to them at all. Different strokes for different folks. I hve a good friend who is exactly the opposite.
Different strokes for different folks? Love the double entendre, but you bring up a good point. Jacking is so much more pleasant when you're uncut.

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, it's a good amount of skin....don't like cocks with less skin than that.
Wish I had mine.
One man's meat is another man's poison!

I agree, the amount of skin is just fine! Looks quite like my cock actually. The feeling of the skin sliding past the head and back over is great.

S

superbot

Looks like I'm in the minority but I'm cut and I couldn't imagine it any other way. I've actually thanked my parents for their decision to circumcise me. I've never been able to get with the uncut dicks. Maybe someone can help me change that...:biggrin1:
Maybe because having a foreskin is NORMAL!!!!

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I doubt the sensation would be the same. But, whatever.

QUESTION: How do you know? Have you ever been circumsized?

ANSWER: Easy question to answer. You just pull the skin back with your left hand and jack with your right. Didn't like it, even with lube. Any more questions?

Last edited:

Maybe because having a foreskin is NORMAL!!!!

QUESTION: How do you know? Have you ever been circumsized?

ANSWER: Easy question to answer. You just pull the skin back with your left hand and jack with your right. Didn't like it, even with lube. Any more questions?

What's with the pissy attitudes? No one is speaking for or against circumcision. There are plenty of other threads for that. Ever consider that not having foreskin is normal to me (and others)? You know...since not having one is all I've known. Finished being pompous about your "normal" dick? :confused:

gaylord2010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i'm cut
my cock was cut because my foreskin wasn't healthy ok
is was 3 years old there
so i don't know how it is with an uncut cock

SeattleUncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am uncut, and wouldn't have it any other way. It may, for some, require extra skill to operate, as the skin is more of a moving organ, than a static shape like a cut penis is. I say, step up and learn how to drive-- it's a smooth ride. :)

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

nikserof155

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive been circ but give the world to have a very long loose foreskin1.would luv to wank then cum inside my foreskin...