Cut or Uncut

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by mack5743, May 3, 2006.

1. mack5743

mack5743 New Member

Hello .

I was just wondering how many guys here are cut and how many might be uncut. Which would you prefer ? And for what reason .

Thanks ! :smile:

2. Joh

Joh New Member

I prefer my men to be uncut, but I'm not choosy...I enjoy men cut or uncut doesn't matter...just as long as they are masculine....i prefer uncut... more to play with, chew, snap, pop and it looks beautiful to me.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Let's cut to the chase.

Welcome to LPSG, mack!

4. B_blackmeatpounda

B_blackmeatpounda New Member

Uncut and very proud

5. mainer1

mainer1 New Member

Both are ok with me:wink: although since I've encountered very few uncut men in my adventures, uncut is always a special treat!

6. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I am uncut, and happy with that: while masturbating or having sex, the feel of my foreskin going back and forward is a huge turn on.

I think that the attraction most American have about uncircumcized penises is due to the fact that they are not so common in the U.S., where the vast majority of men (as far as i learned here) are circumcized.

In Italy is pretty much the opposite: few cut men, and curiosity about them.

7. Gisella

Gold Member

I prefer Uncut too.

8. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Born in U.S and one of the lucky few to be all natural UNCUT. The early years were diff. though since I didnt like the fact but I'm all cool with it now.

9. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

mine is uncut nature gave us a foreskin for a reason why mess with millions of years of evolution!!!!

10. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    I'm cut, and, while I've wondered about what it is like to have an intact foreskin, it doesn't really bother me. I'm happy with my cock and it serves me well. In looking at the different types of circumcisions from some sites on the web, though, I have a relatively loose circ. By that I mean I have quite a bit of loose skin on the shaft of my dick to play with, and even when hard I can cover the head with what is left of my foreskin from the circ. I'm a long ways from "high and tight" and I am glad.

When having sex, I can feel the skin on the shaft move inside the vaginal walls, and I think that must be similar to what an intact man experiences. I have always wondered what the difference was in sex whether cut or intact, but since so few have been both, you don't read much info about the comparison.

11. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

I'm uncut and happy to be that way. My wife has had both and prefers the 'untouched' look.

12. UncutDiggler

UncutDiggler New Member

I'm uncut, obvious from my screen-name, and although I faced a lot of ridicule because of my foreskin, I'm glad I have it. It makes sex and jerking off more pleasurable and isn't pleasure what counts?

13. cutdrew

cutdrew Member

Albums:
    cut guy here, new member from australia. i like cut dicks, the shape and the look of them is hot, but i also wonder what my foreskin would have been like

14. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:smile: I love being uncut!

15. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:smile: I can say uncut is better because about 3 years ago i started wearing boxer breifs.O ne day i had such a good feeling.It was like someone gave me a new dick .When i got home i saw skin covering it .To make a long story short.I have been restoring .Im 45 years old .Now i get hard like when i was 18. I have added girth also. so i know!

16. Sam1070

Sam1070 New Member

I am cut and prefer it that way. To me, the cut cock is much more attractive.

17. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:smile: Its a matter of opion. I mean as far as sex goes it so much better. I can pull the skin to cover the head or leave it like in my pictures in my gallery.The feeling is great1

18. ennedi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    an uncut guy here. my foreskin is the best part of my body! wanking wouldnt be same and so good without it!

19. nitsud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am cut and I like the look of cut cock, I like to look at the head, I would not turn down an uncut cock to play with!

20. Fat__Schlong

Fat__Schlong New Member

Preference seems to differ depending on certain factors. In the states everyone seems to be cut, so most people have a bit of a thing for uncut cock. Here in the U.K there's mostly uncut cock, so there's not so much of a fetish surrounding it.

The only real benefit of being cut is that it is more hygienic. Some may argue against this point, but it's simple. You have a fold of skin constantly covering a part of your body - it sweats more, a lot more. Don't get me wrong, that is the reason a lot of people like uncut cock - for the distinct smell and taste.

It is a lot easier to jack off with foreskin, which is why i prefer dudes who are uncut (I'm a lazy c*nt!). Prefer to suck cut guys though.

I have also known cut guys to have a lot more loose skin when hard than uncut dudes - depends on tightness of the foreskin or how loose you were cut.

All in all, a cock is a cock!

Draft saved Draft deleted