cut or uncut

D_ttyrd

Just Browsing
Media
The debate between cut Dicks and uncut Dicks is on my mind , id like to know what woman think
What's the best , does it matter
Thoughts please

Attachments

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not particularly picky, but I do love an uncut cock. Seems like there's more you can do with it to pleasure him. I like to bunch up the foreskin on the head and swirl my tongue under it, like a mushroom massage. Or after we fuck, I like to lick our cum out from under the skin and clean him. Yum.

Reactions: g0nz0

_yayme

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not particularly picky, but I do love an uncut cock. Seems like there's more you can do with it to pleasure him. I like to bunch up the foreskin on the head and swirl my tongue under it, like a mushroom massage. Or after we fuck, I like to lick our cum out from under the skin and clean him. Yum.

Yes that mean you love my cock haha :)

D_Tillie_Twocones

Account Disabled
Media
Living in the US, uncut seems so rare. I've only been with one uncut guy, oddly enough he would "fit" right in here. It was so much more fun playing with him. Handjobs and Blowjobs are more fun. But it really doesn't matter.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never saw a foreskin before I met my husband. Seriously, I just thought that every male was circumcized. It was a given that if I got that far with a man that he would be cut.

I was quite surprised when I saw my husband nude for the first time. It didn't creep me out, but it was different. Oh yeah, and the size of it had something to do with the surprise. So not only did he come with a foreskin, but a lot of it!

Strange, though, how it disappears when it's not needed.

D_bia08hvn

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer circumsized but I have slept with a uncut guy once and it was the same just to me a cut penis is prettier to look at .

hijinxy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love uncut, both because I find them prettier than cut ones and they tend to work a little better when it comes to sex. Despite my preference, I love cut ones too and it's really all about the guy it's attached too.

soft2feel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uncut here, which is not so unusual in Europe.
I take care to clean under my foreskin twice a day and whenever partner sex is on the horizon (without making it too obvious what I'm doing).
I take it that the ladies expect this basic courtesy (even when a BJ isn't on the cards).

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There's a place for that. It's called "Show Off."

I see a lot of the women here getting rather annoyed that men will ask our comments/opinions of their physique in the women's forums.

Most of the people that post in the show off forum are indeed men. Straight men would probably like to get more responses from women sometimes, but I don't see many women being active in the Show Off threads anyway.. Maybe they just want to get us more involved? I don't think they're trying to be rude.

I'm not trying to start drama or anything, just pointing out an observation.

Reactions: markspark50