Cut or Uncut?

serviceman1965

Sexy Member
Media
Please state your preference (or lack thereof) regarding cut or uncut cocks, and identify the country in which you reside. Thanks! My preference:

USA-Cut

Uncut from Aussie, and I am totally against forced circumcision.

Alot who actually know what they've lost end up seriously regretting it.

virusss

1st Like
Media
I'm American, cut... British/German/Native American heritage... the soft spot where the foreskin used to be is very sensitive, its amazing for me. I know if I have a son I'll give him the same benefit as I've enjoyed by being circumsized lol

It's pretty much a problem for the person who is cut themselves, it doesn't make that much of a difference otherwise.

brain

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think being cut would make a huge difference for the worse...its basically means the head is not as sensitive cause there has never been skin protecting it and nothing sliding over the head fantastically when aroused....

:)

virusss

1st Like
Media
Dude that must be subjective then because my head is extremely sensitive. I get turned on just by having my flacid cock slide against my jeans the right way. I hang pretty long while soft so its always getting bumped around, and sometimes I can't help but get turned on by the feeling. I am very sensitive down there.

It's in general really... My thing is utmostly hypersensitive (compared to the rest of my body)... placed phonebooks over it and got the spine tingling with a feather duster.

And virusss, being cut is not a problem -with you-, it's a problem -for you-. It doesn't detract from you in the least bit, and only affects the levels of pleasure you experience.

I just think people should stop cutting babies/children. Just let them choose their own fate.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have not been circumcised and love it. If you don't like the way it looks I will pull the skin back and when it is hard you can't really tell. And yes I keep it clean enough to eat off of.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uh oh here we go.

Let see who draws blood first.

I say cut, looks better. Its cleaner. I don't care how much one cleans it, if you go run around its gonna get nasty. My cock stays clean all day long no matter what I do. Those who are uncut say all this bs about cut guys not being able to feel shit etc, how the hell would you know? A cut cock is a beautiful thing, especially a nice cut. I dunno everytime I see an uncut one I can't help put notice the hood and think its not very attractive. Of course, Im American. Cut cocks look ugly to the rest of you guys. But not here. Cut cocks rock. Most uncut round here get laughed at :)biggrin1: ).

Lets battle!

by the way, I don't think hard uncut cocks are ugly they are nice, I just don't dig the flaccid uncut look.

virusss

1st Like
Media
If there are levels of cut, 1-10, 10 being the best, mine must be a 10, cut by a pro, kuz it looks natural and feels great to me, there's no apparent scar, no flabby skin, nothing... its clean its nice... I like it. To each their own