Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally would perfer guys who are cut. Just not into the appearance of uncut penis',lol. USA

Thats just because you are not used to it. Due to the wide spread of circumsision in the US and some religious groups etc an uncut willy may look strange...
most in europe etc are uncut i would say (i dont tout fact but i think thats a generalisation which is correct)...

this whole argument is an old chestnut though

Aeryck

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was born in Greece where circumcision is not inflicted on the male population. I am very happy I am intact and also prefer that my partner is intact as well. It gives us both much more to play with. =)

serviceman1965

Sexy Member
Media
I was born in Greece where circumcision is not inflicted on the male population. I am very happy I am intact and also prefer that my partner is intact as well. It gives us both much more to play with. =)

I did not mean for this thread to degenerate into a condemnation of circumcision. I want to know if you are sexually aroused by seeing a man's penis and if it makes any difference to you whether the penis is cut or uncut. I suspect, but I can't say for sure, that most Americans prefer the cut cock, while most Europeans and Australians prefer the uncut cock. That is what I am trying to determine. Thanks for your help.

virusss

1st Like
Media
Sorry service if we've messed up your intentions lol... Let me tap into my inner-gay... I would say I prefer uncut. But I will never know.

virusss

1st Like
Media
All I know is that im cut and if I rub my head it makes my whole body crawl.. it feels good... and where my foreskin would be, if I rub that soft spot where I was circumsized... its amazing.

It's a religious/cultural thing. Aussie's definately much more relaxed - only a low percentage are cut. It's still the shiznit in America though.

Just saying if it's gonna be cut, the person having the operation should decide, and after they've experienced. Not sure on the positives from mid-life circumcisions, but if you already had bad sensitivity then don't expect better. Even with my hypersensitivity, even though my foreskin is far too small to even work it's way down the head... I'd be hella pissed at the world if I had my skin cut now.

You have your cut self and it's by all means great,.. doesn't mean you gotta pass it on to unwilling children. It's not going to save their life.

virusss

1st Like
Media
Its not good getting cut at a later age... I'd imagine... and painful? I think if I were not circumsized I would NOT get the operation... being a baby and not remembering is one thing... but having to go through it and remember it... OW

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Serviceman,

You had nothing to do with this thread deteriorating. It's the folks that can't accept if someone doesn't like what they got, or feel the need to disrespect those who are different, that are causing it. None of us can know what someone else is feeling if we've never experienced it.
As said, I'm cut, but find some uncut cocks delicious looking. I just don't know if I prefer one over the other.

It's just the people doing the cutting... Babies feel pain, even if you can't remember it (I can). There is no point doing it in a first world country unless someone wants to be cut.

And cut people are just as great as uncut. It has no bearing on who you are.

Not sure, but i've recovered faint memories of the hospital. I've suffered from amnesia for a long time, and now my haunting past is returning to a person strong enough to deal with it.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
virusss,

After re-viewing the thread, you have nothing to apologize for :wink: . You haven't been disrespectful at all.

Oh, and after looking at your gallery, nothing to apologize for there either. You have a beautiful cut cock :biggthumpup2: :wank: (damn that 0%)

virusss

1st Like
Media
Well I am open minded and have no problem talking to gays or even helping them online, but from my experiences irl its just not my thing. I will change it to 1% just for you :naughty: