Cut or Uncut?

Indeed, i'm the few with a loose wire on this matter. (and it's not against cut people) :D

Thankyou virusss, hopefully they shall haunt me no longer. As much as I hated myself and all the torturous pain and suffering I endured in life, my last month has been the greatest experience ever.

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Me: USA: Semi-cut, (I can pull skin over the head and it will stay for a short time). Would prefer to be intact and did some very modest restoration before getting my PA.

My preference: Uncut, with a thick foreskin.

But...Cut is welcome anytime. Ultimately I care more about our interaction.

You'll be fine in the end Vestigial. Everything always turns out for the best in my opinion.

Thankyou, you are one of the few (only other one I know is myself, bruce lee is kinda dead atm but his literature lives on) that supports my path in life. ;)

And again, Uncut.

RocketMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in the US and enjoy both cut and uncut.
Though, having an affinity for all things natural, I'm extremely envious of the uncut cock. My cirucumcision makes me feel violated. I wish I had the choice. At least there is some consolation in that I was loosely cut, for whatever reason. Maybe a sympathetic surgeon? There's enough skin to partially cover the head from time to time ... and when I notice it in the mirror it makes me feel better. I will likely go full throttle with foreskin restoration at some point.

Not to derail the spirit of this cool thread, but, does anyone feel like there may be a method to the madness of looser circumcisions ... Or is it just the luck of the draw?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The fact that there are so many men who regret their parents' decision to have them cut, is proof enough that this procedure should be left to the individual.

I find it funny when cut guys say it looks natural - well no, it is an unnatural way to look - sorry.

weecallum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
UK and uncut. i like having the choice between hardtop and cabriolet.

i agree with his Lordship. if you're yearning to chop bits off someone, you'd do well to get their signature on the consent form first.

I don't mind that my foreskin is too tight to even slide halfway down my head during a more thicker erection, regardless of medical people telling me why this is bad.