cut or uncut

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are u cut or uncut? Would u rather be the opposite of what u are, are are u content? I am cut, but would actually prefer to be uncut. I think part of the reason is because I have what is called a "skin bridge" (piece of skin that connected from glans to shaft during circumcision healing). I also just like the look of a penis in it's most natural state (but i have nothing against cut penises, they're hot too). Would like to see what others have to say about this, and hear any interesting stories/experiences.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not this again!:aargh4::chairshot::banghead2::banghead2:

Haha :)

swing_low, there are all sorts of threads about this topic. So many that they drive many members here nuts. Many, but not all, are in the Healthy Penis part of the site. Feel free to scroll through, or use the "Search" feature. By this time there's got to be at least one thread for every possible foreskin-related issue you could possibly think of.

Good luck!

(And, to be a sport and answer your question, I'm not cut and I am sublimely happy that way - though, like you, I've got no beef with those who've had it done.)

frogman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm uncut and like it. All of my partners have been cut. The last one was cut loose and I could slide some skin over his knob. I thought it was hot. Maybe someday I'll get to play with another uncut cock besides mine.

sportcat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm uncut, but I'd rather be the opposite. I really like the look of a circumcised penis and it would be something special in comparison to the majority of European uncut guys. I think that being used to the uncircumcised penises, a cut guy is certain to catch everybody's attention. :rolleyes:

Reactions: nicecircjob

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are u cut or uncut? Would u rather be the opposite of what u are, are are u content? I am cut, but would actually prefer to be uncut. I think part of the reason is because I have what is called a "skin bridge" (piece of skin that connected from glans to shaft during circumcision healing). I also just like the look of a penis in it's most natural state (but i have nothing against cut penises, they're hot too). Would like to see what others have to say about this, and hear any interesting stories/experiences.
I'm cut,i love cut and uncut cocks I used to like only cut cocks,but now I love both ,I don't what happened

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm half cut. When I'm erect, I still have skin to pull back before my entire head is exposed. I wouldn't change it though, if only for the pain and fear of mishap

Mine too.

318332-1433085386-a7c1fc923052603cae357bbdd60745f0.jpg