Cut or uncut?

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Adults should not change their circumcision status.

It doesn't matter if you are circumcised or not. Just enjoy it / share it whichever way it is.

Though the uncircumcised state is more natural. And parents ought not to inflict it on their sons, arguably.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I was just in the car a couple of hours ago and my favorite talk radio station had this same topic. They had a guy on that went on at length about how much better it was to be uncut. I wouldn't know and had to shut it off before I called in. Don't understand why it makes such a difference. Of all the cocks I've encountered it's been about half and half.

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Religion asside i don't understand why people would prefer cut.

With all the different soaps and shower heads and water jets and loofahs, you argument that a cut penis is cleaners is just plain bullshit.

besides there is so much more penis to play with.

Reactions: Exbiker

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The force on an object that resists its motion through a fluid is called drag. When the fluid is a gas like air, it is called aerodynamic drag (or air resistance). When the fluid is a liquid like water it is called hydrodynamic drag The same laws of physics apply to the penis.

Soooooooooo cut works better :D

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
The force on an object that resists its motion through a fluid is called drag. When the fluid is a gas like air, it is called aerodynamic drag (or air resistance). When the fluid is a liquid like water it is called hydrodynamic drag The same laws of physics apply to the penis.

Soooooooooo cut works better :D

Conversely you could argue that a circumcision leaves the cock head causing more friction and drag than the smoothness of a cock covered by foreskin. ;)

cut or uncut? why or why not? x
I'm happily au naturel. My parents didn't belong to a tribe that practises circumcision on babies and no medical condition has made it necessary. However, I do feel ambivalent about it. On the one hand, it seems obviously a tribal practice, designed to strengthen bonds within a group, mostly done without consent, medically unnecessary and with some medical risks; also research suggests that uncut cocks are less sensitive due to keratinisation of the glans, so possibly less pleasurable for the owner. All of which argues against it in principle. On the other hand, I honestly prefer the look a cut cock. I can't stand whiffy dong, at all, and while most uncut cocks are kept perfectly keen, the truth is you are more likely to get a bad whiff from a cock with a foreskin than one without. So I'm happily uncut and happy for those who are uncut and would be happy myself either way.

Reactions: Dutchstud

I'm happily au naturel. My parents didn't belong to a tribe that practises circumcision on babies and no medical condition has made it necessary. However, I do feel ambivalent about it. On the one hand, it seems obviously a tribal practice, designed to strengthen bonds within a group, mostly done without consent, medically unnecessary and with some medical risks; also research suggests that uncut cocks are less sensitive due to keratinisation of the glans, so possibly less pleasurable for the owner. All of which argues against it in principle. On the other hand, I honestly prefer the look a cut cock. I can't stand whiffy dong, at all, and while most uncut cocks are kept perfectly keen, the truth is you are more likely to get a bad whiff from a cock with a foreskin than one without. So I'm happily uncut and happy for those who are uncut and would be happy myself either way.
Clean, not keen :)