cut or uncut

that-nice-guy

Just Browsing
Media
Hello guys, I'm new here and for what I see I was missing much!!!
I hav a question... is it better Cut or Uncut, what do you preser and why.
just curious...

Attachments

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally, I think only a man who has experienced sex bith with and without a foreskin can really comment, and even then, it will be a very personal opinion. I think the most objective thing anybody can say on the subject, is that one is different from the other, and that the subject has been beaten to death without any real definitive resolution.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Personally, I think only a man who has experienced sex bith with and without a foreskin can really comment, and even then, it will be a very personal opinion. I think the most objective thing anybody can say on the subject, is that one is different from the other, and that the subject has been beaten to death without any real definitive resolution.
I accept the logic in your first sentence, but the resolution is definite in my mind. Natural is better. You know the old saying don't fool with mother nature. It's a cultural atavism. If we have to mark babies by cutting, maybe the tip of the ear like when a stray cat is neutered or spayed.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, my personal opinion is that natural, or uncut guys, have something that those of us that were cut don't have---I have been with uncut guys, and definately know that they can derive a great deal of pleasure from their foreskins, and I was happy to give them that pleasure. So, everything else being equal, I believe that uncut guys have the potential to have a greater level of pleasure than cut guys do.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer uncut. It's more visually appealing to me. Not by much though. I've certainly seen some gorgeous cut cocks; especially here! I had one past lover have a circ. as an adult. I prefered the look of his cock before, he prefers the look after. I enjoyed playing wih im more after, to be honest, as he was far too sensitive to enjoy oral sex before. I could lick a little before he was overstimulated, but not suck his dick. Afterward, he could barely stand to have it out of my mouth, and I found that to be fun. I've not really had any bad sex. I do feel like sometimes we are wetter together when the man is intact, and sometimes that's a great thing, sometimes it's not. Hope that helps a little. Welcome home.

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I personally like the look of a cut cock ... I just find it more aesthetically pleasing. That said, like anything else in life, we shouldn't push our aesthetic preferences on others. And, seeing as the medical justifications for circumcision are flimsy, overstated, or based on questionable correlational research, I would go as far as to say that circumcision is a cosmetic surgery, and comestic surgery on child is, in my opinion, unethical. If you want to get circumcised as an adult -- for whatever reason -- go for it.

So which is better? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I personally like the look of a cut cock ... I just find it more aesthetically pleasing. That said, like anything else in life, we shouldn't push our aesthetic preferences on others. And, seeing as the medical justifications for circumcision are flimsy, overstated, or based on questionable correlational research, I would go as far as to say that circumcision is a cosmetic surgery, and comestic surgery on child is, in my opinion, unethical. If you want to get circumcised as an adult -- for whatever reason -- go for it.

So which is better? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

100% in agreement. :smile:

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
..don't really know because I got trimmed at birth. Hate it man, really. It might feel different, overly sensitive and all, but man do I wish I was all natural. A nice big foreskin.

I envy you guys who have 'em..

bravesoldier~

softdonkeydick

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
..don't really know because I got trimmed at birth. Hate it man, really. It might feel different, overly sensitive and all, but man do I wish I was all natural. A nice big foreskin.

I envy you guys who have 'em..

bravesoldier~

i agree bro im cut but i bet there's somethin to havin a thick uncut cock in a woman

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I like dick no matter what, but an uncut cock has a certain je ne sais quoi which often gets me going a lot more. Having a foreskin adds another layer of appeal literally and figuratively to a dick (and a guy) in my view.