• Uncut

Votes: 287 50.7%

• Total voters

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was cut but am restoring my foreskin. Which do I pick?

I picked cut because I was, thanks to my dumbass parents.

Agree.. I wasn't sure which to pic... I picked cut because as you said I'm technically cut, just really loose/partially... some days I feel lucky about that and other days I hate it..

I agree with the dumbass parents part... if only we could be flies on the wall and have heard the discussion or the non discussion that went on reguarding our foreskins... I remember one time when I tried to bring it up for discussion and it definitely wasn't a good situation...since thaty got all defensive

Here's a thread I made in the past on this topic: (I haven't checked in in awhile) http://www.lpsg.org/77322-how-talk-your-parents-about.html

However, to be fair, your poll left out other choices: Tight cut, loose cut, medical reason cut, wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/streetwalker/grocery store clerk/bus driver/etc. wanted it cut, cut for religion, cut because of sadistic parents, cut for masochistic purposes, cut by circular saw, cut by potato peeler, still uncut because I wanted to vote two ways on the same poll, uncut because of paranoia, uncut because of living in briar patch and needing the extra protection... and several more choices as well. Of course, since a poll has a maximum number of choices, you may have to conduct several severed skin threads.

agree there are many option that the op left out.. granted your post went slighly to the extreme, but was still mildly entertaining

As nature intended - non-mutilated

I know I'm anti infant circ, and I definitely don't think it should be done to anyone who is not at minimum an 18 year old adult, unless there is severe medical need, or maybe in rare cases it could be done on 15-17 year olds with patient consent only after a very specific discussion, though I think this might even be pushing the grounds as this age can be very impressionable and is still under strong parental influence..

I just recent and I don't like the use of the word mutilation... I mean I do know thats what it is... but its a very firey word and hurts my feelings and makes me feel as though I'm truly missing something, when I had no say in its removal..

uncut, cos i was born that way.

just for your information we were all born uncut.. just unfortunately due to stupid american traditions part of our genitals was removed without our consent when we were too young to do anything about it..