Cut/Uncut: when did you first see the other?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by jay_too, Feb 5, 2003.

1. jay_too

jay_too New Member

the thread on troughs brought back memories.

about 12 years ago (i was maybe 9), we were visiting my aunt in england. this happened somewhere north of london...say manchester or...anyway, the parents were shopping in this converted factory...and 5 boys were left to kill time in the food court...after so many cokes, we had to hit the restroom.

we walked in and there was this huge room with 3 or 4 round urinals..a round porcelian tub maybe 4 or 5 feet across. so standing in a circle peeing...the older ones started laughing about a circle pee. then whamo! the door opened and maybe 25 guyz streamed in...a couple joined our circle...both uncut. duh! i was transfixed.

as soon as i was out of there, i was asking what those guyz had done to their cocks. my oldest brother was trying to shush me...with later...not now. only later did i find out that i was not au natural.

jay

2. jonb

Gold Member

I first saw a cut one at 17, actually. I thought it looked like it was in clown makeup. LOL

3. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: I am cut and the first time I saw uncut ones was in 6th grade/11 yo when we had to change and shower for gym. Here's the funny part--At the time, I didn't even realize that I had been "cut". I thought the different shapes occurred naturally--like some people have "innie" bellybuttons and others have "outie" bellybuttons.

Sounds dumb now. But I didn't have any memory of my penis before it was cut.

4. benderten2001

Gold Member

My first experience seeing one "au natural" was in early grade school at the urinals.

Several classmates were uncut and I remember at the time how mystified I was as to see the different "looks" represented...especially the "muzzled" effect of foreskin
    way beyond the glans on some of them. To me at that young age, it just seemed so strange and bizarre...especially seeing the foreskin being pulled back.
    I found it somewhat fascinating to see how these guys obviously had to "attend" theirs so differently than I did with my cut version.

(I think even then....I was becoming envious.) :-/

5. johnstone1985

johnstone1985 New Member

Well, I haven't seen an uncut one yet, but I live in the UK, so I presume that must be normal.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Rayolin: I saw my first uncut my senior year in hs. I'm not entirely sure how we got on the subject but me and my friend were talking to a female friend of ours about being cut/uncut. She had only ever seen cut ones and wished to see an uncut one to compare the differences. My friend was uncut so he offered to show her his and she asked to see mine at the same time and we agreed.

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I was 5. I was playing cowboys and indians with my buddy next door when we stopped all the hooting and shooting to take a pee.

Later I asked Dad why the boy had all that extra skin. I felt sorry for him because I thought he was deformed.

Pecker

8. Imported

Gold Member

brad2002: My father is cut and my brother and i are uncut, so I never thought any of it was strange. Im not even sure I knew what it was until health class in the sixth grade. Even that didn't make an impression on me.

9. Imported

Gold Member

ceg1526: This is another question I never would have thought to ask myself until I read it here. I'm cut. Back in grade and high school, I think everyone was cut, since I don't remember anyone being "different" that way. I guess the first uncut cock I saw must have been when I went away to college in California, but I honestly don't remember.

Ceg

10. Imported

Gold Member

biggbenn8: well, my pop STILL laughs over this one...

When If first went to PE (we had PE back in those days..)- I was 'used' to a 'big' familly of uncut men... The first time I saw all the other boys nude I was baffled...

I came home and with a straight face asked my father "what was wrong with all the other guys"... It took him a minute to figure out what they mean (I thought maybe the other kids were sick?

He STILL laughs about that... we were once at a gym together (in later years) and we were in the shower and he caught me glancing around (normal thing) and he started laughing, I asked why... He wanted to know if anyone looked "sick".... sheesh....LMAO...

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I first saw circumsised penes in gym class after moving to the US when I was 14. I knew what circumcision was, what it entailed, and I had already read that it was very common in the US, so I wasn't particularly surprised when mine was the only uncut cock it the locker room. I had been prepared to see kosher meat.

12. Imported

Gold Member

willem73: Believe it or not, but I've never seen someone who was uncut in "real life"

13. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: I think I was out of college before I ever saw an uncut one.

14. txquis

Gold Member

In school, we called the uncut one "firehoses"
    and the cut ones "firemen" (for the helmet of course)...anybody else ever hear that?

15. Imported

Gold Member

bigmike11: I'm uncircumcised and I grew up in the maritimes, a part of Canada where 99% of boys are not circumcised when they're born. So my father, all my brothers, and my friends were all uncut. It wasn't until I was in high school in grade nine and started paying attention to guys that I saw my first circumcised guy... he was actually a guy I had the hots for, and I saw him in the washroom. I was too shy to EVER even THINK of telling him what I thought... there was no way anyone could come out as gay in high school at that time and place! I had to satisfy myself with catching glimpses of him pissing in the washroom. He had what I remember to be a fairly average cock, but I couldn't get over how strange it looked... I was convinced that something was wrong with his dick. It had flared mushroom head and it looked pretty scarred from what I remember, probably from his circumcision. It bothered me for days until I finally stole a book on puberty from the school library! There they talked about circumcision. I was fascinated by the idea of cutting of the skin from your dick ... I thought it was strange but cool at the same time.

I have the "rocket" shaped dick and I could not pull my foreskin back, so the concept of a dick with a flared head that was naked all the time was really foreign. My family all pretty much had similar dicks to me. I can't retract my foreskin, so I've never even seen the head of my cock, and I'm pretty sure one of my other brothers was the same way at least at one point.

It wasn't until years later when I started actually having real sexual experiences that I saw many more circumcised cocks. And now in the area where I live, I'd guesstimate the split is 60-40 in favour of the uncircumcised cocks. So there are lots of cut dicks out there for me to experience now.

16. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I grew up in a totally Cut environment - dad, brothers, cousins, school mates. It wasn't until I was about 30 that I saw my first uncut cock and that was in Europe. I was fascinated by them - I guess like most cut guys. I now live in Europe and honestly could not care any less. As a matter of fact, I scope out cut cock and really prefer them over the uncut. Simple truth, here in Eastern Europe the guys have not caught on to simple hygiene and it's not nice when you get in bed with someone and have to either ask them to wash or pass on any sexual contact. On the opposite side of the coin, American men come looking for uncut guys and ignore cut guys. I'd prefer a cut boyfriend but ... it won't happen here.

17. SlimGuySB

SlimGuySB New Member

Albums:
    I don't think I've ever seen a cut one, at least not that I've noticed - I guess I really don't pay them that much attention!

18. B_All4show

B_All4show New Member

I was in 9th grade and I was a good student and went through health classes, but I never thought of it. I had never seen anyone uncut before.

So it came time to weigh in a for a wrestling match against another high school. At the time we weighed in naked. I was there when my opponet weighed in and he was uncut. I seriously did know what was wrong with his dick and I felt sorry for him? I did beat him though.

19. Grit

Grit Member

I entered school a year early so I was almost 5 years old. The boys all going into the same washroom at the same time to pee was a new thing for me. Where I first used a urinal. Peeing standing up was quite new and different. One time peeing... the boy at the next urinal (at that age you drop your pants and underware) noticed my dick was cut and different from his. He said that his was better because had a cover for when he put it away.

I really thought there was something wrong with me not having a cover on my dick. When I went home I asked my Mom about this and why I did not have a cover like the other boy. She was honest and told me that sometimes the doctors do an operation when boys are born and take the cover away because it is cleaner. She also said that my Dad would talk to me more about this. (My Dad is a surgeon...)

My Dad explained it in about the same way. I remember asking if he had a cover on his and the answer was "no" that when he was a baby they did the operation to remove it and the same operation was done to me.

All of this left me wondering about being cleaner... but that is another topic.

20. dazza_mc

dazza_mc Member

I've never seen a circumcised penis in ''real'' life, I'm from the UK so unless I meet someone who is Jewish or Muslim, It is unlikely that I'll see one!

Draft saved Draft deleted