Cut V Uncut penis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by HamYai, Jun 30, 2008.

1. HamYai

HamYai New Member

I'm uncut (being a Brit).

I'm fortunate in that I can "lodge" my foreskin behind my glans and it doesn't slip back over (many who have viewed it in such a state consider me to be circumcised until they have a closer examination - which is yummy in itself).

I decided to perform an experiment and have not covered my glans with my foreskin for almost three weeks (apart from when showering/cleansing).

My glans has become as hard as a nut and taken on the appearance of a horse-chestnut (the conker inside - not the spikey outer layer - :biggrin1:).

What's concerning, though, is the lack of sensitivity.

I can bang the thing against a table with no feeling (apart from knowing it's been banged against a table) and I can also have my partner lick and suck it for all they're worth, but it don't jump and bounce around like it used to.

It's almost like my glans has died.

Gonna have to curtail my experiment pretty soon thru fear of it becoming permanent.

#1 HamYai, Jun 30, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  2. oldick

oldick Member

This confirms my theory. The glans is an internal organ. In the foreskin when you store it. In the pussy when you use it. You would have the same problem if you cut off someone's eye lids. The eye ball would be dry and irritated
    Oldick

3. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

i have noticed this in some of my past b/fs that were cut , but for the most of them they were soft an smooth to the touch, even after my hubby was cut few yrs, ago he to is nice and soft when not erect, but when he is hard he is still so smooth to the touch, not ruff as you say you are.i like how much better the smoothness is but just would like to know if any other guys have noticed this after being circ, as adults. out of the uncuts i have been with in the past most was smooth as well ,but there was a few that was ruff to the touch dont know why this would be. i do prefer a nice smooth cut cock but i think this would be a nice interesting thread and you can add the info to your expment and see where it leads. not meaning to high jack your post but i am interested in anything to do with the penis be it uncut or cut, they are all very diffrent in there own way.but yet very specal as well.

4. BigBoyAndy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That sounds scary to me but not surprising. Cut dicks may look good and some argue they are cleaner but there's no way the helmet can be as sensitive when permanently exposed. The helmet is designed to be protected by the foreskin except during sex.

5. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

i woud have to say that this is not true as sence my hubby has been circ,he has been more sencetive than he was uncut, it took longer for him to get hard uncut ,and he would say some times he couldnt feel much some times after a long love session. sence he been cut it is instant hard on everytime and he stays hard longer during sex, and he is so sensitive now that he will cum much more faster than he did with foreskin, am sure other guys mite not agree but everyone responds in diffrent ways to diffrent things. but some other past b/fs seem to be more sensitive cut as well than the uncuts i know ,they were sensitive but all were not as much as the cut guys were.how ever i did know one guy uncut once and he was so senitive that he could hardly touch it and i had hard time giving him hand jobs and b/js as he would say he couldnt hardly stand to have his cock head touched, so guess it depends on the guys feeling there and when he was cut as an adult or as a infant or something maybe, but from my experance when guys were cut as an adult they seem to be more sensitive during sex, than the uncut guys i had sex with, maybe other women could share there experance as well on this.

6. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

My own personal belief is that a male should be allowed to grow into his adulthood with his intact foreskin; parents should never be allowed to take away a foreskin from an male. Once he's reached the age of majority, he can make the decision on his own, hopefully armed with information both pro and con.

I grew up with a foreskin. I decided at age 26 to have it removed. I have NO regrets about and I hate hearing over and over the constant remarks that I am somehow now damaged, ruined and will never know the 'true' feelings of being with foreskin. It's absolutely not true - sure I am less sensitive, but I don't feel 'ruined' by choosing to be circumcised! I actually like the less sensitivity and I prefer the look, feel and taste of a circumcised penis. That doesn't mean I don't like men with foreskins, I love both. To be honest with you, I am a very very clean person, and no matter how clean I kept my foreskin, within a few hours it would smell again, not full smeg - but an odor of stale piss and sweat. I don't mind this smell on other men's cocks, but not on mine.

Foreskinned men cannot, and I stress cannot speak for circumcised men. They are not in the position to do so and do a terrible dis-service for circumcised men when they talk about 'damage and numb, useless organs' etc etc. It is almost revolting to think that any intact man can profess to talk from the same standpoint as a man who was circumcised as a infant, child or as an adult. It is also a terrible place to be to profess to be a anti-circumcision spokesperson who was cut as an infant who has NO idea what a foreskin feels like. I would not profess to know what a foreskin feels like if it was removed at birth or as a child. I am much more inclined to listen to men who were circumcised as adults about there experiences with circumcision. I am not sure, but I am almost certain there will me a mix of both those who regret having the procedure done, and those who love it and a few who feel there's no difference.

I'm tired of being told that I made a stupid choice and that I am now disfigured, numb, useless in bed. Nonsense!

7. SteveHd

Gold Member

8. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

:rolleyes: I don't care what people think about whether it is 'trolling' or not. I wanted to cover the topic in three places - much like you've done many many many times.

Draft saved Draft deleted