• Poll closed .

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Another thing I'm a bit curious about is not just national background but ethnic background; whether you're Eastern European, Western European, Southern European, Arab, Asian, etc.

I'm also curious about how many generations your family has been in this country. I'd imagine that more first and second generation people will be uncut, however, I could be wrong.

BTW, I'm white, 35 and Cut. To my knowledge, on my mother's side, family has been in this country about 110+ years. Father's side, unknown.

Last edited:

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Please check out the other threads on national, racial, and age/year based circumcisions before starting another thread on this. There are plenty of good ones, which will answer whatever you are trying to answer (and search away).

Your current survey is incoherent, and I encourage other users to abandon it. Here is why:

I'm struggling to discover what the OP is trying to uncover here. Blacks who have emigrated from Xhosa South Africa or Muslim Nigeria will be cut, those from Zulu South Africa or Christian Nigeria less likely to be so. Spain (Spanish) is a small European country, almost entirely of uncut men, while Latin America is larger, and somewhat more varied.

I'm a white boy born in England, growing up in South Africa and living in America, and yet, I'm going to be lumped in with all Americans, who are predominantly cut, and I"m not, because I wasn't born in the US.

If I were less lazy I would link to one of the good surveys.

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I apologise - I wasn't being very constructive. I would guess that if you checked Madrid residents you would find it to be 98.75 uncut, and Barcelona would be 97.85 uncut. I think a an anti-circumcision drive is called for in Barcelona (those multilating bastards).

Mexico seems to have produced about 80% uncut boys in my experience, and south of there seems to have been a strong protest by the newborn against the knife.

Anyway - you may have an interesting and legitimate question (I for example no nothing about Bolivians, and little of the Carribean Islanders). I just have no idea what it is. The word Spanish tends to refer to people born in the country of Spain, at least in English, and if you mean something different, then you need to be more explicit about you question.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I apologise - I wasn't being very constructive. I would guess that if you checked Madrid residents you would find it to be 98.75 uncut, and Barcelona would be 97.85 uncut. I think a an anti-circumcision drive is called for in Barcelona (those multilating bastards).

Mexico seems to have produced about 80% uncut boys in my experience, and south of there seems to have been a strong protest by the newborn against the knife.

Anyway - you may have an interesting and legitimate question (I for example no nothing about Bolivians, and little of the Carribean Islanders). I just have no idea what it is. The word Spanish tends to refer to people born in the country of Spain, at least in English, and if you mean something different, then you need to be more explicit about you question.

Just an FYI, I think the OP was more referring to Hispanic/Latino Americans, and American national backgrounds. Just by the wording of his poll, it seems to be rather United States Centric.

A

AM_092

I think the poll can be improved. Ethnicity is different to nationality...

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
I think the poll can be improved. Ethnicity is different to nationality...

Agree with this! You're more likely to be cut if you come from a tribal background. In the modern world many of these are citizens rather than guest workers or visitors, so a poll on ethnicity would be more accurate.

Or maybe religion? If you're jewish, mohammedan or christian fundamentalist then you'll undoubtedly be circumcised; their deities demand this sacrifice. If you're from one of the more liberal and free-thinking religions, or a non-religious background the chances are you won't be.

hdbtwnurlegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's another aspect to this question... It may not be applicable to many, but in my case, being born in 1944, my parents chose to not have me cut. My father and brothers were. The difference; D-Day had not yet happened and the outcome of the war was far from certain, so my parents chose to not have me cut just in case....
Lee